The time has come.....

jeep4me

The time has finally come. I've been dreading this for a year or so and now it is here.....I have to get out of the minibike hobby.

I know I've said this before and havent followed thru with it, but due to some personal and family issues I have no choice this time.

Over the next few days I'll be posting my minibikes for sale. Some are finished and riders, some are projects. Engines, parts, tires, etc....all of it has to go....ALL of it!!:doah:

Keep your eyes and ears open for the listings, cuz things are going to be priced to sell.

Thanks to everyone here and all that have dealt with me.

Sorry to hear that Steve :shrug: as some one who has bought from you, you are a great guy to deal with :thumbsup:
I hope every thing is ok and that you wont be a stranger :thumbsup:

Thats not good to hear Steve. But I always try and be positive about situations..the whole state is now mine:clap: !!!!...just messin..I am sure you will be back in soon enough.

Think I understand Steve. You know where I'm at and why I've gotten out and it's not all bad. I still read and scheme here all the time just have other very important objectives to fulfill that speak for those funds I'd used here. Like many of the others, thanks for all you do for the hobby. We've had some memorable and fun dealings and may again. Good luck my friend! :biggrin::thumbsup:

Hate to read this....that name JEEP4ME was one of the first ones I remember when I joined and I'm used to seeing it..

..hope it all works out and your back at it soon:thumbsup:

OHH man who's going to buy all the minibikes on the west side / mid michigan now.

So is this going to be a temporary minibike break thing (months/years) or more permanent ?

Sell me a bike and I'll give you first dibs to buy it back if you ever want to.