2015 build-off mttw's alsport rts

Thanks LS

spent some more time with the buffer. pretty much a roller now just need the jackshaft sprocket

next up is to deal with 40+ years of grime on the engine

Thanks Randy

Not chrome, just buffed and polished like the rest of the parts

I don't have carplay money :hammer:

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

Toad...first of all, I hate trikes! Like kissing your Sister (not me kissing YOUR sister!). I think they are worthless! ...but that's just me!

Yours however is a fine machine! Looks awesome...like all the stuff you have! Wait til those shiney expansion chambers go on! should be an awesome looking ride...with plenty of "GO"!

Please enlighten us lesser builders on how you clean an engine like that. Is there a special secret? I know you'll want to eat off of it! Short of media blasting, what's the secret. Please do tell!

Please enlighten us lesser builders on how you clean an engine like that. Is there a special secret? I know you'll want to eat off of it! Short of media blasting, what's the secret. Please do tell!

I'd tell ya but not after how you just addressed me. :glare:

maybe after I get some emblems :001_tt2:

already started cleaning it

thanks all

ok eric this is how I do it.
depending on what I'm dealing with I have different ways of going about it.
in this case it's mostly grease and grime.i buy wd40 by the gallon and put it in a spray bottle.i use that with brushes of different shapes and styles along with compressed air.got the case kinda cleaned up(not done yet by any means) ,still gotta deal with the jugs and heads.I will be polishing the flywheel cover, recoil,clutch and maybe the case.the top shroud will be body color.

thanks dave.
yeah justice,got a shroud.it'll be painted body color
got an nos fan cover and a coil cover coming.both were cracked.
time to concentrate on the body