2015 build-off mttw's alsport rts

going to have to wait for a riding vid,busted the pull cord,might be awhile,got a buttload of other projects to finish before memorial day weekend
A "likely" story Todd! :laugh: Admit it, you're too scared to "get on it" and scratch the beautiful paint and polish work, while sliding sideways on turn three of you and your son's track!

Very nice job from you again. I know you'll ride the heck out of it. :thumbsup:

Yoop, I posted my recently purchased Alsport RTS 340 in the vintage trikes section. It is nearly complete. I was wondering what carb you are using and if you could post some pics of the throttle linkage connection? Also, did you purchase replacement throttle grip and brake handle or is it original? Thanks for your help.

Yoop, I posted my recently purchased Alsport RTS 340 in the vintage trikes section. It is nearly complete. I was wondering what carb you are using and if you could post some pics of the throttle linkage connection? Also, did you purchase replacement throttle grip and brake handle or is it original? Thanks for your help.

thanks john

running a tilly HR,i'll snap a pic of the linkage tomorrow.

grips are what was on it when I got it,can't say for sure if they are original or not for sure.

steve would be the one to ask what they came with stock

thanks Karen.i need ya to do me up a seat for it one of these days

had a couple issues but there fixed now.took a pull starter of another engine on the shelf.lost spark on one side but a quick points cleaning solved that.just need to do a nut and bolt check on the whole thing and it's good to go :biggrin:

thanks Karen,he'll be looking me eye to eye in no time

and no he's not scared randy,ma is. but he took an atv safety course last year so he can "legally" ride a 4-wheeler on the trails since he's not 16 yet.they taught him that he can't ride a three wheeler at all until 16 (kinda told me he shouldn't)and I told him I'd go to jail for him if need be

I'm too pretty to post my vid :hammer:

you'll see some
when the time comes,supposed to rain all day tommorow