2015 build-off mttw's alsport rts

CarPlayLB

Damn Todd! That is crazy! Looks fantastic...making me jealous...until you made the sunglasses comment!:thumbsup: Great job...I know how much work that is! Very impressive!

CarPlayLB

Late arrival but just have to comment about your sister ( is she ugly ? ) LOL But way back in 1979 I sold my Tri-Sport race machine to a guy who always seemed to get into trouble street racing his super hot Plymouth GTX. I put my trike through its paces on my little street and he ended up buying it. A couple of weeks he returned wanting to know more about parts and such. But his remarks were he couldn't believe the rush he got riding the Trike and that it burned off the edge in him that made him want to race his GTX and end up in traffic court. I have showed up plenty of high dollar Jeeps on the sand dunes at Pismo Beach. Like Dave said ride one Ba11's out and you might be converted. Trikes Rule !!!
Steve

Last edited:
thanks dave.
yeah justice,got a shroud.it'll be painted body color
got an nos fan cover and a coil cover coming.both were cracked.
time to concentrate on the body

Just One Fine Looking Ride !!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:YOOP you da Man !

Just got a special package from my second most favorite guy in cali
might have to send him some yooperbars to help with his girlish figure

Thanks "BABYCAKES" :bowdown:

between yard work,riding and working on 5 different projects today,I was able to get off all the loose plastic on the body,get the first coat of mat and fiberglass on and sand it down some

wjustice

Man mine was in worse shape and a testing incident tore the nose piece even more. Are you going to sand the whole thing or try to duplicate the texture?
Suggestion: add some reinforcement to the bottom side at the mount area. If the "wings" flex it will crack at the bends at the top of the seat post. Good work. I put a lot of effort into mine. Some is documented in my photos.

thanks justice.
worse part of the whole project is the prep for paint
reinforced the underside when we first got it so it wouldn't get any worse. Going to sand the whole thing smooth
also added a stop on the frame so the triple trees don't hit the body when you turn it all the way

Last edited:
slackin' on this project,been workin on the van too much.
got all the paint supplies to do it now just gotta get the bodywork done
hoping to paint this weekend