2. F

Moose Mini bike?? WTF?

wow, its been over a year and this thread is still alive! :censure:
  3. F

Comment by 'fordman50' in media 'My old Rupp Scrambler'

I dont remember what it was...
  4. F

Comment by 'fordman50' in media 'My old Rupp Scrambler'

Oops it was a Hustler.... how do I change it?
  5. My old Rupp Scrambler

My old Rupp Scrambler

6. 215

7. IMG_0486

IMG_0486

8. F

Rupp chain falling off

I have learned a lot today, thank you all! I already have the TC-1 so I am going to build a hybrid I guess. The clutch make a nice diff in the ride. I didnt realize that this was the same frame and the Scrambler I used to have. I got this bike for a song and bougt most of the parts (including...
  9. F

Rupp chain falling off

wow, I stand corrected! In what model was this frame use with a jack? In any case, does anyone have any picks of Rupp tenioners? I have done some searches and have yet to see anyone selling them (or pics)s. I thing I will install the correct shocks to see if that help too.
  10. F

Chainsaw motors

not worth it....
  11. F

Rupp chain falling off

The sprocket seems to line up perfectly. This bike was make to use a jackshaft with a rupp asemetrical clutch, you are wrong about that. I have the correct shocks and clutch, I just dont want to put them on until I am going to restore the the bike. I just want to play with it for now.
  12. F

Rupp chain falling off

I just put a #35 chain on this 70 Rupp sprint today. I got it nice and tight but as soon as I sit on the bike and compress the shocks it get saggy and falls off right away :confused: Whats the deal? I didnt think these bikes had spring loaded tentioners did they? Also, does this like...
  13. F

old briggs flat head (3 hp)

I have a 3ph bringgs mini and I dont see that rod linkage... I can tell you that the card itself is a restrictor plate POS though :thumbsup:
  14. F

beating a dead horse

Man... I was just putting together a big order for him too.... Now I am nervous :confused: