Recent content by MidwestMiniBiker

1. M

Which do you prefer? Old style DB or new?

I like the old one because people think it's vintage. My friend has a new one and every one calls it chinese junk but think mine is cool :laugh:
  2. M

Front suspension

How do you know how many they have? It just says in stock :confused:
  3. M

The MBX11 front fork assemblies are now available

Did you have to customize stuff so they fit?
  4. M

What are you guys running for DB30 telescoping forks?

They're in stock on the site now it looks like
  5. M

clutch tuning question

Are you sure?
  6. M

Is the Motovox MBX11 good bike?

I like to use SearchTempest: Search all of Craigslist nationwide & more when I do my CLing. It will search ALL of the CL's for you within any distance you tell it. On a side note I bought the two bikes using the code and now there coming for free! I'l probably swap out a predator on 1 and get...
  7. M

clutch tuning question

But a monster boy needs a monster engine! You're over 150lbs over the recommended weight that the bikes with those engines come with. Come on.
  8. M

Maybe I'll get 2 then. One for me with different engine and one all original stock for my kid then.
  9. M

My friends got minis and I want one too. The stores were all sold out but Motovox said they have MBX11 now on the site with free shipping if I use summer14 code. I want to make it faster with a predator if it's a good bike! Are they good for riding around? I weight about 200 pounds.
  10. M

street legal db30

I see them riding around with no lights all the time. When I get one I'll let you know if I get in trouble. :scooter:
  11. M

Freak-Bikes, Homemades, Customs, Frankenbikes & Oddballs

It looks like it's going to fall over!