What are you guys running for DB30 telescoping forks?

Funny you should mention that. I was looking at some site that had a sidebar advertisement for scooter domain.com and they had some generic forks that looked good but hard to tell about sizing from the pictures. They were 25 bucks!

Motovox is currently sold out. There were some on ebay that would work. Someone posted that deal but I don't remember if it was in an existing thread or a new thread

Motovox MBX -11 forks ! Everybody loves em , bolt them on and go :thumbsup:
Any other mods need to be done to run the MBX 11 forks on the DB30R frame? Will all the stock DB wheel spacers and axle fit or do you need to purchase something else beside the handlebar riser set and handlebars?

The DB spacers work fine , you will need a nyloc nut , the new axle is not drilled for castle nut and cotter key ! Also you will have to grind the nut down thinner as the longer axle Motovox sells is still not long enough ? I think its 270 mm , why they don't sell a 275mm is beyond my comprehension ?? It will work though !

The DB spacers work fine , you will need a nyloc nut , the new axle is not drilled for castle nut and cotter key ! Also you will have to grind the nut down thinner as the longer axle Motovox sells is still not long enough ? I think its 270 mm , why they don't sell a 275mm is beyond my comprehension ?? It will work though !
We have the correct axles. There was just a mix up in shipping at the time. No worries.

Good to hear Motovox ! I love my forks , the fork bolt holes can easily be drilled out to 5/8" and be used on any mini ! I'm surprised more guys don't do it for their daily riders !

GustoGuy

Check out my db I have just about every mod done
Good that you got the hydraulic brake. I like the hydraulic brake since it stops the bike really quickly with the new snow hog rear tire. I bought a Yukon trail springer fork and it is better than the stock but not as nice as the Motovox full hydraulic fork

The Motovox forks are worth it for sure !
:thumbsup:
Been meaning to ask you about the front fender. It's a solid fender, no holes drilled in it at all? The motovox fender mounts to the side lips. I painted an mbx11 fender black to match my theme but it looks funny compared to the rear steel fender. The stock doodle could be made to fit but it has the big holes for the axle tube nut. I'm thinking your OldMiniBikes steel fender could be mounted from the edges with bolts and spacers. In your opinion is that feasible?

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, those are sexy. nice looking bike, Chipper!

Can someone list exactly what is needed for the motovox forks to truly be 'bolt on'...

As I understand it, you need:
- front fork
- risers
- handlebars (which are actually only available for the '10')

I though I read that you also need a longer axel? What all is needed to make this conversion?

Sorry for being a noob.