"Before and After" pics

Edwin, the re-gearing looks like it made a big difference!

Here's one of my projects near the end stage of completion.

yeah baby that looks sweet. thats great i always wanted to do a flat black and blue color scheme, but with black frame and blue wheel. that came out real nice, good job. nice trail horse!!:thumbsup:

jrzmac

OriginalWhitey, the bike looks bad ass. where did you get that seat cover? did you make it yourself? if so, you should do a "how" to just on that!

OriginalWhitey, the bike looks bad ass. where did you get that seat cover? did you make it yourself? if so, you should do a "how" to just on that!
Thanks. My buddy's mom is a seamstress so she made it for me. Any seamstress can make a seat for you pretty easily if you have the original they can use as a pattern

just wondering, i just picked up one of these frames , its called a trail horse ? the one i have has no markings or anything , , thanks:confused:
Mine had no markings either. The guys here helped me ID it in the 'What is it' Section of the forum when I first got mine. Trail Horse bikes look a lot like some bonanzas. Best to put a picture up and see what feedback you get.

thats cool man, love the seat. definately 60s style. the only way, imo, you could have gone more 60sish is to go candy colors or heavy metal flake type paint.:thumbsup:

Here's one of the seat. Yeah flake was a thought but i wanted a low key bike that might have been hopped up for the drag pits in the 60's. Nothing to flashy but has style. the 2bbl louvered air cleaner helps with that too, imho.

didnt notice the aircleaner, nice touch! you were goin more for a sleeper type look or daily runner look an not the show car or metal flake drag car look. either way, cool bike. it does stand out.