Search results

1. oldschoolmbrida

tuning tec carb

i have a 3.o tec powersport i got an adjustable carb installed it got it running alright i just dont really know what the needles do the one in the bottom and on the side how should i start??
  2. oldschoolmbrida

my new mini original invader little blue

found this on craigslist for 140. had to go grab it the guy who makes these sold them for 400 new from cal kart. well here it is!! little quick header i made for it sounds pretty cool for a 3.0 one with my car in the background
  3. oldschoolmbrida

Invader roller 100$/trade

Hey OldMiniBikes, will put up more pics tonight I got a minibike roller for sale. i would ship i just dont know how i would do that. if i do ship you pay the shipping fees. on top of the 100. the frame has been sand blasted and primered flat black by previuos owner im just not interested in...
  4. oldschoolmbrida

tecumseh powersport 3.0

i got this yeterday on a complete mini. it runs good but only when the choke is fully on????:shrug::confused::confused: what can this mean do i need new gaskets somewere if so were can i orfer them what else could be wrong??
  5. oldschoolmbrida

adding these parts

im going to be adding these parts to my 6.5 clone. billet rod billet flywheel 18lb springs 140 e tube #90 main jet high flow airfilter and remove the gov anything else need dont need a crazy fast motor but i wana lose the gov? how does this sound
  6. oldschoolmbrida

raptor parts wanted

im looking for some raptor parts for my 5hp model 130202 motor(not dual bearing motor. let me know what you have and the price we can prob work out a deal
  7. oldschoolmbrida

picture thread.....first briggs build...

well wuts up OldMiniBikes.. i got around to tearing my 5hp completely down and inspecting everything upon inspection of the motor i found what i think to be a bad flywheel, a bad crank, and crank case cover!! so im in the process of trying to find some used but good parts to help along my build. i...
  8. oldschoolmbrida

what do you do?!?

im in the process of rebuilding a 5hp briggs and stratton. what steps do you take when you do this i want to clean all the carbon off the head and valves and the ports. what should i use?? does anyone have a stock 5 horse crank for sale for cheap?? i think mine is messed up to bad? whats...
  9. oldschoolmbrida

3hp parts on 5 horse

what parts from a 3hp briggs can i put on a 5hp briggs. please let me know i heard i can put a 3hp flywheel onto a 5hp.
  10. oldschoolmbrida

5hp briggs flatty

im getting a 5 hp briggs flatty tomo. what place can i order some hp parts just some simple things i found a good flywheel and rod at arc racing. and i was wondering what else i can do to get some more horsepower out of it. i want it to be strong and reliable. and whats these eyebrows that can...
  11. oldschoolmbrida

its worth a try

not sure if it should go here but here it goes........ would anyone be interested in trading a 5hp briggs flatty for these?? if not thanks if so email me Manuelgoree@yahoo.com. thanks alot both are co2 powered bb guns the .357 is a revolver and shoots pellets or bbs and the h&K .45 is bb...
  12. oldschoolmbrida

3 horse briggs need help asap..

i got a 3 horse briggs today and i wont start but it will pop and smoke will come from out of pipe and carb??? why is that ??? it has spark the fly wheel is gapped properly how much do i turn the screw on the side of the carb. what could be wrong i took the head off and cleaned all...
  13. oldschoolmbrida

finally i think this is worth it

tell me what u think. im thinkinng this is a pretty good kit to start off my build. DJ-1024
  14. oldschoolmbrida

NR engine question

im planning on ordering a engine soon so i wanted to know your opinions on motors and which one is better. the yellow black or blue clone which should be my building block to start with and why. which one can handle the most power out of the three
  15. oldschoolmbrida

what do u think of this motor

http://www.affordablegokarts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=JDJF2001&Category_Code=ESB im thinking of purchasing one of these motors instead of modifying a briggs ill be receiving. have any of you tried this motor what should i expect out of it? how many hp...
  16. oldschoolmbrida

need some help first 5hp briggs

hey guys, Well im getting a 5hp b&s this friday and i wanna make up a list of things to buy and upgrade this motor. i want to get the best out of this motor. i want it to be like the raptor motors on ebay but i wanna do it myself. i have some questions this is my first briggs."Kind of a...
  17. oldschoolmbrida

Modded 6.5 Clone Pics inside can get better ones

ASKING 500 obo i spent alot more building it..u pay shiping PM or Email Manuelgoree@yahoo.com Call 408 307-9657 hours-3 cost- close to 1000 with labor fuel used 91 (from 76 gas station) oil used Motul etech 100 synthetic jetting and why the carb is so small (i dont remember...
  18. oldschoolmbrida

custom drag mini bike 600 OBO 500 OBO Engine Only

Whole minibike or just engine (Description for engine is my signature) all the parts are from AGK. location: San Jose ,CA 95124 Contact info: Email: Manuelgoree@yahoo.com Phone: 408-307-9657 Specs: motor has only been fired up about 5 times it needs bigger main jet i can get it tuned and...
  19. oldschoolmbrida

wow check this out someone buy it

cuzzzzzzzzzz i wish i could and the price is good TACO 100 MINI BIKE
  20. oldschoolmbrida

13hp clone

i want to put a 13 hp clone on my doodle bug how do these run and do they have the same bolt pattern as the 6.5 clone and would it even fit cause i found some cheap 13hp clones on ebay and agk has parts for them any input would be nice:thumbsup: