Search results

1. Minibike187

new purchase

hey guys bought this minibike last night did some research when i got home and it looks like its a fox doodle bug sprite? only paid $100 for it the guy said he put a new 3.5briggs on it figured the engine alone was worth that. frame is solid no bents or re welds at all.he also said that he...
  2. Minibike187

3.5hp briggs i/c wont start

hey guys been trying to get this engine started for the past few weeks with some few hours to spare on it. model #82232 type#0386-01 when i bought it the guy told me there was no spark took his word so i went ahead and bought a new magneto put it in and that didnt do any difference,had spark...
  3. Minibike187

Briggs 3hp block

Looking for just the block model 80000 style.
  4. Minibike187

anyone know what kind of bike

bought this minibike today, runs beautiful has a 3hp craftsman /tecumseh engine with govenor on it model 143-661052 ser90809 the carb is diaphram never seen one like it. anyone know much about the engine? also the frame has no tags on it as far as make any gues what it could be? didnt come...
  5. Minibike187

new intek i/c purchase

just got this from ups! bought this new for $175 couldnt pass up on that price! i plan to mod it up and put it on my baja warrior! since the winter has been crappy here in NY and not much for snowmobiling this year i guess i will build up a nice engine!:thumbsup::scooter: i plan to strip it...
  6. Minibike187

Tecumseh h70 engine electric start

up for sale is a used in great shape all original with governor still attached 3/4'' shaft engine with electric start that works. thought i could have used it for a project but wont work. $200 shipped
  7. Minibike187

billet rods for tecumseh's

does anybody know if they make billet rods for tecumseh's engines? also any parts for modding these engines? cams,valves etc.. i have a h70 looking to mod. not familiar much with tec's much. thanks
  8. Minibike187

briggs 5hp wka engine

hey guys!! just picked up this engine on CL for $50:thumbsup: however the guy told me they took it apart to rebuild it with his son, never finished it... the ports are polished the valves were lapped. this engine has a WKA racing sticker on it. from the looks of it i believe it came from the...
  9. Minibike187

Kohler command 6.5

dont know if this is the right place to post this? but thought it was similar to the honda's and clones.Was wondering if anyone has ever used these engines and if they are capable of using honda parts for mods? and if u can mod it? i posted a link to show the engine let me know your thoughts...
  10. Minibike187

bajaMB165 score!

bought this on CL lastnight for $300!!! :thumbsup::scooter: all original govenor still on it!! cant wait to mod a engine for this!!!
  11. Minibike187

5hpbriggs side cover large bearing

looking for a large bearing side cover 5hp briggs. thanks
  12. Minibike187

identify this?

thinking its a tecumseh? found this perfect engine thrown out on the curb today picked it up!! engine is perfect ,starter works but i'm sure the carb will need to be rebuilt. tryed lookin this up but dont know if i can. the model says 143 626292 serial says 2257R i've looked really close at the...
  13. Minibike187

Raptor 3 mod help

hey guys! looking into modding my stock raptor, wasnt sure what would be a good cam to run in it. would like a little more top end will keep the stock valves but dont know if the springs will be ok. billet lifters i assume, but a new billet rod will go in. was looking for like a super stock...
  14. Minibike187

tecumseh hmsk 8hp parts

have a few parts left if anyone is in need. make an offer.
  15. Minibike187

Tecumseh hh60 carb help

hey guys not much of a tecumseh guy, but i have this carb off a rototiller that hasnt been used in quite some time dad never drained gas out so i drained the bowl cleaned out carb with air compressor and carb and choke cleaner. when i put the bowl back on and attached the gas line the bowl...
  16. Minibike187

briggs 5hp breather tube

looking for a breather tube of this kind. anyone have one?
  17. Minibike187

briggs robertson's torque tube straight header

brand new bought this and wont work for my setup will let it go for 30 shipped measures 13 1/4'' long
  18. Minibike187

tecumseh hmsk80 8hp parts

have a selection of used good parts that i'm selling... the crank has alittle wear from the rod which and can be fixed. the piston is fine. hope this price are ok. stator-$10 cam-20 sidecover-20 head-10 gastank-15 flywheel-25 carb-45 coil-10 manifold-5 lifters-5 breather-8...
  19. Minibike187

briggs 5hp carb tank

have this carb and tank just took off my I/C carb runs good, comes with the air filter as well, tank is spotless
  20. Minibike187

raptor gastank

hey guys wanting to know if the older style briggs carbs with the slide out choke will fit a raptor carb tank? is the screw pattern the same and holes? thanks.