Search results

1. Sapper364

FS H35 Tecumseh

Dammmitttt!:doah:
  2. Sapper364

I'm rich,

Sorry oldfatguy, but I think its a scam, Mr.Comey has sent me the same notice, I have already sent him all the needed information and am eagerly monitoring my bank account for the deposit. :laugh::laugh::laugh:
  3. Sapper364

Bit by the Doodle Bug

Hey All, I haven't been around for awhile work keeps on travel all the time. Well I ran into a doodle bug that had all the normal symptoms, guy who owned it was frustrated and wanted it out of his garage. So now I have the ARCO, Roper, Bonanza MX and a doodle bug. I took the 3.5 Tecumseh...
  4. Sapper364

99% done

Nice job, I wish i had the skills to fab up stuff like some of you guys. Hope you have a blast on that thing, I'm sure you will.
  5. Sapper364

My first Doodle

I wouldn't pass up a mini for $50. Nice find, hope you have a blast with it.
  6. Sapper364

Welcome to the madness.
  7. Sapper364

GasTank

Wow, I can't believe that lasted 7 minutes.:laugh:
  8. Sapper364

Sanding Runs In Clear Coat

Good advice Hreagle. I use a small HF gun for color and clear and have a canister style gun I use for primer. Then you can go to a local parts store and have them mix up colors for you, here they will mix up a pint so you can test the color. There are plenty of posts and sites that address...
  9. Sapper364

New Member, First mini ever. (pics inside)

Good find, looks to be in good shape. Those 3hp Briggs are easy to work on, plenty of post's on them just do a search. I would imagine a quick clean up and some new gaskets will get her running strong. :thumbsup:
  10. Sapper364

I got a place to store my nutz

Those look like the old map storage units we had in the Army, always thought they would make a good storage unit/work bench. Great to know your Nutz won't be hangin out all over the shop.:thumbsup:
  11. Sapper364

TEAM T'N'T vintage class build off 2012

Good job, gonna keep an eye on this one.
  12. Sapper364

Bonanza frame/Azusa wheels- Compatible?

Thanks Creia.:thumbsup:
  13. Sapper364

3hp Valve Adjusting

Good answer Jeep, guess that means I am going to be a Newb for a very long time. Seems everytime I learn something, I become smart enough to ask more questions.:confused:
  14. Sapper364

Bonanza frame/Azusa wheels- Compatible?

Where did you get the rear wheel adjusters? I need a set for my Bonanza.
  15. Sapper364

The unliked mini.

Looks good, going to keep an eye on this build. Thanks for the foot peg pics, you just solved my ARCO foot peg problem.:thumbsup:
  16. Sapper364

gas tank build

Looks good, how many more are ya gonna make?:thumbsup:
  17. Sapper364

Welcome, I'm sure the folks here will have you up and running in no time.
  18. Sapper364

Terrible news.

He will be missed, my thoughts and prayers go out to his family.
  19. Sapper364

Sports King Bike

Nice score there. A shame the poor thing never got a chance to leave the state, if it ever wants to visit MO, you know who to call.:thumbsup: