Search results

1. L

internal expanding brake?

Any info on the clutch brake?
  2. L

Switched heads

Was there much difference in power and torque?
  3. L

Homemade Boonie Bike

Very original and great job of putting it all together. What type of brake setup did u go with?
  4. L

Finally finished Bad Dog Drag Bike

looking really sweet johnnie! is that a damper device to help hold the wheel str8? how does it run?
  5. L

Heath-kit drag bike

worked on the bike a little this week, coming along.....
  6. L

e3

the e3 made a big difference in my 50cc scooter, i was wondering if they were being used on clones
  7. L

Heath-kit drag bike

aaah, welcome to the forum baker, spent your first post on my thread i see. there are some cool rollers for sale in the classified section, but make sure you get a lightweight model, it will be easier to PUSH to the finish line! :laugh: j/k good luck. i didnt see the bike you were talking...
  8. L

Heath-kit drag bike

Sweet, i see you have a heathkit boonie bike too. Yeah i got tires mounted , wheels painted and made a tailight bracket.i will mount gas tank and mount motor this weekend. Also need to weld up header. What are your plans for your bike? Lou
  9. L

project: A.S.N.G. mini drag

looking good man! turned out nice! :thumbsup:
  10. L

Heath-kit drag bike

Haha nice! Mine is 2-tone black/ graphite metallics. I got my wheels mounted last night, i will weld up header and setup the motor To be bolted in place etc this weekend when i find some time. Thx for compliments. Lou
  11. L

Heath-kit drag bike

I took some time off, i have been working late and have been sick. But i have started to paint the wheels and fan shroud. I got my seat recovered and it turned out really nice! heres some pics: SEAT WHEELS Fan shroud (2 tone) next i will get the tires mounted and touch up the rims, then i can...
  12. L

Heath-kit drag bike

cappriottikid heres what the rear hub looks like: lou
  13. L

Heath-kit drag bike

does anyone know where i can get a disc brake setup for my bike?
  14. L

Bird Nighthawk Project

pretty in pink! looks like the dog in the background is getting his ass shaved! lmao!!
  15. L

Heath-kit drag bike

nice johnnie, did u make the wheelie bars? they are friggin sweet!:thumbsup:
  16. L

Heath-kit drag bike

Nice, where did u get? How much? I was going to use a $20 scooter battery. Thanks for the compliments! I just had a piece of metal removed from my eye, grinding on the mini bike! And to top it off welders flash burn in both eyes.:doah:P
  17. L

Heath-kit drag bike

I need to install a vent in the top of tank with a check valve. Getting closer to paint!
  18. L

Heath-kit drag bike

thanks rat bike. running out of room fast!:scooter:
  19. L

Heath-kit drag bike

12 v sealed battery like in an electric scooter. Probably will make a little battery box with external charge terminals. Put up a pic of your bike.
  20. L

Heath-kit drag bike

Thanks jw Switches for running lights And kill switch. Might need a vent for tank....?