Search results

1. T

Hey there Mini-Matic, I just picked up a Little Petro and will start restoring the little beast...

Hey there Mini-Matic, I just picked up a Little Petro and will start restoring the little beast soon. I was hoping you could help me out with the Decals. Your help will be appreciated. Joe Taco Mini Bikes 949-310-0057
  2. T

Hello there FastEddie, my name is Joe and I own Taco Mini Bikes. Email me with your contact...

Hello there FastEddie, my name is Joe and I own Taco Mini Bikes. Email me with your contact information and I will be glad to give you a call to discuss what you may be looking for. Joe@tacominibikes.com. Please email me at that address for help. I rarely if ever check messages on here. Thanks
  3. T

taco 100b

Charlie, this is why I never come to this site. Guys like this have done nothing to help move the sport/hobby forward one inch. What they take joy in is beating on everyone with their negativity. OldMiniBikes is where all the rumors begin and those like HD love to stir it up while he works on 1 of his 4...
  4. T

taco 100b

I never come to OldMiniBikes, sorry. Tracy Geiger a very good friend spotted this and thought I should help out with accurate information. I would first ask that if anyone has any questions about Taco in as much as what I am doing or have done, please do not come here for insight or answers. Pick up...
  5. T

Taco 100B?

Rokko, you said "I know for a fact that the one group that was selling them out of california has said they no longer want them because the Monster Frijole is a bear to build" I'm curious who that one group was. Can you please provide me their name? No one but me has the 100B model. Not sure...
  6. T

Taco 100B?

Taco Not sure what you mean when you say that the Monster Frijole is a bear to build. Did you buy one/build one? On my site and GKUSA it clearly states that this build is an advanced build. I don't think Manchester had any problems with her's. To make the bike turn out like the one shown on...
  7. T

The Monster Of All Frijoles

I spoke with the owner and this was a build to Grab Peoples Attention! It was on Display a few weeks ago at Hot Rod Magazines 65th Anniversary Show at the Pomona Fairplex. By the crowd gathered around it, he accomplished his goals. Not sure that he ever intended it to run but to just have FUN...
  8. T

I Want 3, Maybe Just 1

Those are a DMC product. He actually sold 4 that I know of at that price. Not for everyone, only those who can afford perfection!
  9. T

I'd have to ask the guy. I am not sure that he is done with the build. He is having fun with it..........
  10. T

I thought some of you might get a kick out of this Frijole. The gentleman bought the kit about 6 weeks ago from us. He then put the Predator in it. That wasn't quite enough for him so he had a Turbo installed plus Nitrous. Take a close look at the work. Joe
  11. T

No More Taco Covers

I have learned from the past that if I don't jump on things immediately, then things here on OldMiniBikes tend to get out of control and far from the truth. I asked Jeff to stop using the Taco Logo on the covers, he can continue to make all the covers he wants. I have no problem with that. The fact is...
  12. T

Taco's new 22 kit "finished"

100b The new front end actually works and works well. Currently I have Kitaco's on my front end. My goal is to move beyond the old 100. With new motors and the demand I am getting from Europe etc. I want to create a mini bike that keeps the Old Skool look while having been redone with...
  13. T

Taco 100? The only 100 will be the 100B. No plans on the original model. Sorry. Joe
  14. T

Taco's new 60t sprocket

Taco is producing New 60T Sprockets for the ORIGINAL 5" WHEELS! If you need one for a project or just want to replace your old worn out Sprocket give me a call. Made to replicate the Original Sprocket that came on the 5" Taco Wheel.
  15. T

I wanted to show OldMiniBikes TACO's new 22 Kit completed. My goal with the new TACO's are to allow kids today to have the same fun we did when we were their age. So, I am sticking with the 22 Chassis but in this model I have a New PREDATOR with the New Taco Manifold Kit installed. I had the Tank Painted...
  16. T

The new Taco is here!!!

Taco mini-bikes Thanks BayAreaBurrito. Funday was great. I have some new products that I hope to post real soon. One is a new Carb/Manifold kit or just the Manifold that is Minibike friendly. Taco's manifold will fit the Honda, Predator and Clones. Anyone who has replaced the stock carb...
  17. T

The new Taco is here!!!

New Taco Please contact me directly at 562-818-2551 when your kits arrives. I would like to know if you need help with anything and that everything arrived. Joe
  18. T

The new Taco is here!!!

I'm glad to hear that. I would put this out there to all the OldMiniBikes guys, if you are experiencing a problem with a Taco dealer or product, I am pretty easy to get ahold of. Call me or email me at joe@tacominibikes.com. I am pretty easy to get ahold of. I want everyones experience to be as good as...
  19. T

The new Taco is here!!!

Manchester, if there is a problem I will check into it tomorrow for you. I will put a call into the owner tonight just to get a jump on it. Joe
  20. T

The new Taco is here!!!

New TACO's The NEW 22, Stock Frijole and Monster Frijole or Hot Tamale Frijole frame kits are available. Thanks to Mark for the kind words. As it has always been if someone buys a product from us, we will do our very best to make sure that you are as happy as a 10 year old boy at Christmas when...