Search results

1. dvd0020

Motovox MBX10 GX390 project

How much to get one of those tanks made? I want one!
  2. dvd0020

Mikuni 22m throttle cable + throttle clamp ?

No they solder it on. Works great.
  3. dvd0020

Mini Army Jeep Progect..

I vote paintball gun mount as the .50 cal machine gun!
  4. dvd0020

too much motor?

It's good to hear it when you know you were right. Also takes a big man to admit he was wrong. I'm glad to hear it was him and not an 8 year old child taking a fall like that. Good on you and him both.
  5. dvd0020

Mikuni 22m throttle cable + throttle clamp ?

I went to a bike shop and had them cut me a brake cable (for throttle) to the exact measurement I needed. Was like 10 bucks for the cable and the "labor" was free. They also capped it with the smallest lead stop they had, which fit perfect in my grip. Just an idea
  6. dvd0020

Adjustable pushrods

Honestly I have never messed with valve train in any engine before. Most of my questions just come from taking the mini bike engine apart and putting it back together. Before now I haven't really messed with the valve train, other than the heavier springs and lash caps. My head was built by AGK...
  7. dvd0020

Adjustable pushrods

Also, how do I know the rod is completely straight as it is moving?
  8. dvd0020

Adjustable pushrods

So the best way I can think of doing this is to make sure the pushrods is straight at mid lift (piston halfway up) and turn the crank. Note any adjustments that need to be made. Make them. install valve train, and try again. Is there a quick way of doing this?
  9. dvd0020

Adjustable pushrods

So, I have all my parts for my clone to include The s2 adjustable pushrods .065 milled head and ported (gx 160 head on 200 clone block) 1.3 roller rockers .290 lift cam from agk 28.5 intake valve 26 exhaust Flat top piston Stock length billet rod 26# springs 26mm mikuni carb Norma cheetah...
  10. dvd0020

Tiny twin-screw blower

Can't wait for details on this!
  11. dvd0020

#######3############ build wow

Nice bike! Where you get that catch can?
  12. dvd0020

Different clutch?

Thanks for your support. Be back in December. It was a new style doodle bug I picked up from pep boys a year ago. Right after I picked it up, I got a blue clone from HF when they were being discontinued. Since then, I ended up changing the block and the head. It's a yellow clone block with a...
  13. dvd0020

Different clutch?

Agreed! so much help. all my questions get answered here. I will be doing a build thread as soon as I return from deployment. All parts should be waiting for me when I get home, so it will be a pretty quick one. Just need to find a good cylinder gas tank and catch can...
  14. dvd0020

Different clutch?

Cool. Awesome guys thanks for all the help! Sorry for the noobness. That said I'm about to pull the trigger on a noram cheetah.
  15. dvd0020

Different clutch?

Ok I think I got it lol. So the wheel doesn't actually turn until the clutch engages. The crank is turning the inside of the clutch only until a certain rpm, which you can change with the springs. You put a low stall speed, the bike takes off with little throttle... Correct?
  16. dvd0020

Different clutch?

So the stall is just where the clutch won't let anymore RPMs then? So it's kind of like a governor? Sorry for the dumb questions... Thanks!
  17. dvd0020

Different clutch?

Nice find!
  18. dvd0020

Different clutch?

What is it that you adjust in these higher quality clutches? Why is it better other than the overall quality?
  19. dvd0020

Colorado racing

You know the name of the place?
  20. dvd0020

Different clutch?

Hi all, Im currently on deployment and have been ordering parts for my db motor. So far I have the following mods on my gx200 (160 head)... 26mm mikuni carb .290 lift 246* duration cam from agk RS s2 finned flywheel (+28 degrees) RS adjustable pushrods RS 1.3 roller rockers 26 lb springs Honda...