Search results

1. cruhr1

Couple nice ones I've picked up recently

The first one is a nice Sears bike, not sure if this one had an actual model name. It came with a 3hp Briggs and some modifications to get that motor to work. I had an extra Tecumseh hs40 on the shelf that I put on the bike instead. With the exception of the chain guard being modified and a few...
  2. cruhr1

1970 El Tigre survivor CL find

I picked this one up today. It's got some rust but it looks like most of it is surface and will clean up pretty well. Other than the carburetor being changed (wrong choke arm) it looks like it's all original down to the nice good year tires. The engine serial numbers are early 1970 and it's got...
  3. cruhr1

1970 Speedway Scarab Survivor

I picked up this awesome bike today. Looks like it's all there and in great shape. I'm very excited to add it to the collection. Chad
  4. cruhr1

Taco Ceriani shocks

Looking for a set of the Ceriani shocks used on the Taco T100. Let me know what have. Thanks-Chad
  5. cruhr1

HS40 block and slanted intake wanted

I'm looking for an HS40 block with a good cylinder bore and valve guides that aren't worn out. Also looking for a slanted intake pipe. Let me know what you have. Thanks, Chad
  6. cruhr1

Picked up another 71 speedway scorpion today

I found another speedway scorpion a couple days ago and picked it up today. It's got most of the hard to find parts. The chrome isn't as good as the pics look but it does have the correct lighted HS40(wrong shroud), a complete torque converter setup with a good belt, a good clutch cover and the...
  7. cruhr1

ARCO E-Z Rider CL Find

I just picked this bike up today. It had been listed on cl for several weeks before I bought it. (Someone on here posted a thread about it) I couldn't resist when the seller all of the sudden dropped the price to $125. The front forks need some love but the bike looks complete and it appears to...
  8. cruhr1

It was a mini bike Sunday!

The weather is finally coming around in Minnesota. We spent the afternoon riding these bikes. The Wards on the far right isn't mine. I got a friend of mine interested last summer and he just picked that one up cheap a couple weeks ago. It's a good rider for now. Today was the first real ride...
  9. cruhr1

Couple of engines I restored

Here are a few pics of the engines I just finished restoring. The black one is an HS40 with lighted coil from my 71 speedway scorpion and the white one is a '66 Briggs 3hp from my Fox Campus. The Hs40 was a pretty extensive rebuild with new piston, rings, valves and gaskets. The Briggs was in...
  10. cruhr1

Nice Cat 250

Minibike "Cat"
  11. cruhr1

Somebody wants this Rupp chain guard BAD!

Yikes! Vintage Rupp Mini Bike Chain Clutch Cover 12904 Original Chopper Roadster Goat | eBay
  12. cruhr1

H25 will not run off idle.

I'm trying to get the H25 on my Rupp Chopper running before I proceed with my build and not matter what I try it will not run off idle. It will sit there and idle all day long but the second you give it any throttle it start to pop and sputter like it's flooding and will not come out of it. If I...
  13. cruhr1

H25 will not run off idle.

I'm trying to get the H25 on my Rupp Chopper running before I proceed with my build and not matter what I try it will not run of idle. It will sit there and idle all day long but the second you give it any throttle it start to pop and sputter like it's flooding and will not come out of it. If I...
  14. cruhr1

WTB Briggs 4/5hp side cover with the square 4 bolt pattern

I'm looking for a Briggs side cover for a mid 60's 4hp Briggs. I believe a 5hp cover will work too. I need the one with the 4 bolt holes in the square pattern around the shaft to mount a taco clutch guard. Thanks, Chad
  15. cruhr1

Rupp clutch bell part #13917

Hi I'm looking for a Rupp clutch bell part# 13917. It's an 11 tooth sprocket for 5/8" shaft. It came on a Rupp Chopper with an H25. Thanks. Chad
  16. cruhr1

Small diameter Rupp clutch question

Does anyone know the part number of the Rupp clutch bell used on the Chopper/Cub models with the Tec H25? It has an 11 tooth sprocket for 5/8" shaft and its a smaller overall diameter than the average centrifugal clutch. Mine has most of the teeth broken off so I'm looking for either an original...
  17. cruhr1

cruhr1 2016 build off entry*vintage class *1969 Rupp Chopper*

Here is my entry in the build off. The 1969 Rupp Chopper I picked up last week. This is my first time entering the build off in what looks to be a crowded "vintage class" with some really cool other bikes so I'll have my work cut out. With a couple weeks off the clock already there's no time to...
  18. cruhr1

My free mini bike story. Picked up today

I picked this gem today in a barn right outside my hometown. A couple weeks before Christmas my dad told me he saw this mini bike in a barn that is rented for storage by the company he works for. I called the guy that owns the barn and it turns out the bike is owned by his brother so he told me...
  19. cruhr1

Anyone sending parts in for chrome soon?

Just wondering if anyone is getting any parts chromed soon? I have a front fender for a speedway scorpion that needs new chrome. Seems like nobody near me does custom chrome work or they ship it somewhere else. If anybody has parts going soon I would ship the fender to you and have it done with...
  20. cruhr1

Nice Manco Streaker frame $50

Looks like a nice frame for $50. And it doesn't even have "high speed forks".....yet. Too small for my taste http:// http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/mcy/5338699381.html