Search results

1. Addicted 2 Minis

What throttle is this?, I'm stumped

It's not often when I can't figure something out but this throttle assembly has me STUMPED!. It was on a 1968 Bonanza and the bike appears to have original everything. The Bonanza guru's say that they used "Cherry" branded OGK grips and Doherty throttles. Mine has OGK grips but not with the...
  2. Addicted 2 Minis

1969 Tecumseh H35 survivor

A while back I picked up a Ruttman Horny Toad along with a couple engines. One of the engines was an incomplete H30 and the other was a complete H35. While the Toad may be long gone, I still have the engines. I’ve been messing around with a bunch of H30’s getting the best parts to make a nice...
  3. Addicted 2 Minis

Project “Rutt-Rod”

I’ve always loved the idea of building a Rat Bike but haven’t taken the idea seriously. My passions are more towards the smaller things in life. Here’s some pictures that have influenced my Mini Rat Bike “Rutt-Rod”. Of course things will change here and there but the idea will remain the same...
  4. Addicted 2 Minis

My 71 Ruttman Horny Toad

Just getting around to cleaning up the old Toad. I bought it as a roller some time ago and it’s been gathering dust in the garage since. Last winter a raccoon was in the rafters right above it and I don’t know what happened but somehow it exploded and nasty green stuff was all over the bike. The...
  5. Addicted 2 Minis

*WANTED* Ruttman 6 hole 4 bolt sprocket

I'm looking to buy or trade for a new or excellent used 6 hole 4 bolt sprocket. I know Studz has chrome ones but chrome don't get you home. Thanks, -A2M
  6. Addicted 2 Minis

*WANTED* 4.10/3.50-4 Carlisle Double Indian Head Tire

*WANTED* *WANTED* *WANTED* *CASH OR TRADE* 4.10/3.50-4 CARLISLE DOUBLE INDIAN HEAD TIRE I'm looking for a good used tire, by good I mean minimal wear and not rotted. PM me and let me know what you have. Located in Brown City, MI Thanks, -A2M
  7. Addicted 2 Minis

That was then, this is NOW!

I was trolling eBay today when I came upon and old advertisement for a Dart Cycle mini bike. The advertisement covered key points on how useful it would be to own their bike. Well, that was then, this is now, I've "X'd" out all the key selling points from then to conform to todays standards...
  8. Addicted 2 Minis

Tecumseh steel half tank?

I bought it thinking I could use it on one of my H25's but it's different than the ones I have?. I paid $80 for it without knowing it was the type with the riv-nuts on the back of the tank, Mine have them on the bottom, I don't have the bottom bracket for it so it's useless to me. Tank is in...
  9. Addicted 2 Minis

Hiawatha Doodlebug (Not the Chinese junker) on MarketPlace

Not mine but still a nice survivor that won't break the bank. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/541551664320428/?hoisted=false&ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3A731f0cc0-2d8b-4fb3-b3a5-9810dbe13c4b
  10. Addicted 2 Minis

*Warning* Lil Indian Mini Bike Group FB page *Stay Away*

I just wanted to warn anyone interested in Lil Indian mini bikes to STAY AWAY from the Lil Indian Mini Bikes FB page. Earlier this month I listed a rare original survivor Lil Indian H25 engine for sale on eBay only to be attacked through eBay by someone claiming to be an administrator of their...
  11. Addicted 2 Minis

*WANTED* Montgomery Wards 323 Frame or Roller

Just like the title says, I'm looking for a "Monkey" Wards 323 frame or roller like the red one in the upper right of the attached advertisement. I love these old store brand bikes, the smaller the better!. I would like to start with something good but PM me with what you have, your idea of junk...
  12. Addicted 2 Minis

*WANTED* JC Penny Foremost Frame/Roller

I'm looking for a JC Penny Foremost frame or roller like the blue one in the lower left of the attached advertisement. It doesn't have to be perfect but I'd like to find one that doesn't have "High Speed" (Bent) forks. The more complete the better. -A2M
  13. Addicted 2 Minis

1960/61 Go Kart Cycle Greenhorn Enduro frame, forks and seat

1960/61 Go Kart Cycle Greenhorn Enduro, nearly impossible to find in this condition. Frame and forks are in excellent condition considering they're 60+ years old. Frame and forks have been powder coated in a metallic gunmetal grey although they appear more bronze under certain lighting. There...
  14. Addicted 2 Minis

Coleman BT200X

Just picked up a Coleman BT200X, been hitting the trails while waiting for the upgrades to start rolling in. I'm really impressed with this bike and plan to build it to handle just about any hill/terrain that comes in it's path. First I'll be installing a torque converter and engine riser plate...
  15. Addicted 2 Minis

Ruttman Toad

It may not be a bucket list bike to most but I have been wanting a "Real" Toad for some time. About two weeks ago, I picked up a Vulture roller from Market Place that had been repainted orange. I was almost satisfied due to not being purple and the lack of fenders, it was pretty much a Toad...
  16. Addicted 2 Minis

Ruttman Vulture

Here's a Ruttman Vulture I picked up the other day, I think it's around a '70-'72 model. I spent all of Saturday night and most of Sunday morning tearing it down and cleaning everything. I bought it as a roller but I wanted some instant gratification so I tossed my GX120 that I bought new in...
  17. Addicted 2 Minis

What the "Experts" don't know, can hurt you!

I'm starting a build based on a Tillotson 72mm block and was shopping for cylinder heads so I went to NR Racings website to check out what they had to offer. While browsing their "Race heads" section, I found an 18cc Honda UT2 head that peaked my interest. I noticed that "Milled .050" was...
  18. Addicted 2 Minis

The reason you pay so much at the Post Office

So, a few days ago I ordered some bolts off eBay, they're a special length, otherwise I would have went to the hardware store. Anyhow, the seller was located in Detroit, MI and I'm about 65 miles north. Granted, it only took 4 days to get them, their journey probably cost more than what was...
  19. Addicted 2 Minis

My (new to me) MT-A2 Pocket Bike

I have and have had quite a few motorcycles and tons of mini bikes but I've never had a pocket bike. I was at a friend of my buddies house a while back and he had this old pocket bike just sitting on his bench. I told him if he ever wanted to get rid of it, just give me a holler. Well, he gave...
  20. Addicted 2 Minis

Monster Moto Motovox Baja DB30 *NOS* suspension forks

I have a NOS set of Monster Moto suspension forks for sale, $150 shipped east of the Mississippi, $165 shipped west of the Mississippi, located in Dryden, MI. I accept PayPal Friends and Family, PM me for info.