Search results

1. mustangfrank

Butchered Bonanza Questions

I think you're right about the forks being made solid, the BC1000 bars were straight and I've only seen the flat axle flanges too. It's definitely been messed with but not too far gone, are you gonna save it?
  2. mustangfrank

Tecumseh 5 HP Info

143.615072 = H50-65316H I think that would be a 1981, not sure though.
  3. mustangfrank

Rupp manufacture date

Pretty sure the C prefix foil stickers were used on the 1970 models, maybe a few 1971s. Somebody check me on that, my research/knowledge is mostly on pre 70 models.
  4. mustangfrank

tecumseh engine kill switch question

Yes, follow above, not me, I was wrong to say ground! Sorry for any confusion, I was incorrectly mixing up my practical knowledge with the book color key, my last wiring job was a DC alt/coil to a battery system.
  5. mustangfrank

I do believe the wire color code diagram (bottom) is used for every alternator on the page as a key, note that all colors described aren't on every alt diagram. I gotta go check my pile of alts, I might of been thinking of a DC or older AC unit with a brown (-).
  6. mustangfrank

Yes it is AC, never said otherwise, technically, but not the point of the thread. Green is still the ignition kill, black is still ground or (-) and red is still power/hot or (+).
  7. mustangfrank

The green wire should be your ignition kill switch wire, the black and red are the power outputs (- and +).
  8. mustangfrank

Bonanza E Engines

Nothing with more detail but I had a couple conversations that gave me a rough idea of what would have been on my frames at least.
  9. mustangfrank

NOS "Cat Racing Team" jacket

Best of all it's a "Swingster"!
  10. mustangfrank

Definitely a Bonanza but possibly a MX 1310 TCS?

Rare find...the Briggs engine is not factory.
  11. mustangfrank

60's Rupp?

Your research is good, 1966 Continental, well bought!
  12. mustangfrank

I think this is a Bonanza mini bike?

Forks are from something else but the rest was a Bonanza, engine is a Briggs with JD decals.
  13. mustangfrank

Reddit

Same here. Reminds me of scrolling through FB groups with random topics, I'm only there for the classifieds.
  14. mustangfrank

Does anyone know what brand and model this frame is?

Sears Drover or Puncher...the forks were sprung on the latter.
  15. mustangfrank

Attaching photos in PMs

Meant to say, I'm using MS Edge on the PC, Samsung Internet on the tablet, must be related to browser being used.
  16. mustangfrank

Attaching photos in PMs

I don't get the confusion, just use the "Attach files" button? It's the same on my PC or tablet view, same as the forums.
  17. mustangfrank

In need of super bronc fenders

You will go Super Broke on a nice set though.
  18. mustangfrank

Snowmominibike?

Use the search feature. I remember at least one @jeep2003 built.
  19. mustangfrank

Need help with db30/predator 212

A dry clutch bushing can cause vibration or shudder too.
  20. mustangfrank

hs40 block prep

It doesn't take aggressive media to remove the factory paint, the surface finish state the media leaves the aluminum with is the best answer if you're going to re-paint.