Search results

1. Ruppster81

WTB: Fox Fork Tubes

I know this is a long shot but does anybody have a set of good working fork tubes for 16" wheeled Fox bike? No springers.
  2. Ruppster81

WTB: NOS Tecumseh #34332 HM80 Piston Ring Set STD

Im looking for a new OEM set of STD piston rings for a Tecumseh HM80 part# 34332. Please PM if there are any leads
  3. Ruppster81

Got My Job Back

I got a call last week by my last employer and I got my old job back. I just started my first day today! :thumbsup: Now I can quit selling all my crap lol... nah the crap has gotta go. I'm happy to be back in the grind again. Now I can enjoy the holidays alittle, and hope others will too. Happy...
  4. Ruppster81

Rupp HS40 Ball Bearing Crank Shaft

I have a nice crank shaft that came from a very good running rupp HS40. It is the 3" with ball bearing. No wear and the engine ran great with no noises. $45 shipped anywhere in the lower US 48.
  5. Ruppster81

NOS HS50 & Parts

Brand new Tecumseh HS50 shortblock with ball bearing crank. Comes with original box & gasket set also including intake and exhaust laser cut flanges to use as adapters so an HS40 slant intake can be use or make a dellorto intake. This uses the old style points and still has the tape on the...
  6. Ruppster81

HS50 Production Question

What year did they first produce the HS50?
  7. Ruppster81

2 Killed In Go-Kart Crash

This happened only 12 miles from where I live. If people don't like go-karts now this wont help any. I feel bad for the families involved and offer my prayers for them. Iowa teens killed when go-kart collides with truck - KWWL.com - News & Weather for Waterloo, Dubuque, Cedar Rapids & Iowa...
  8. Ruppster81

Tec H50 With Dellorto Vid

I really don't know where I should post this.. and it's probably not worth posting? The audio sucks because of my digital cam microphone doesnt like loud things, and it was getting dark. Anyways I got some time to tinker with my newly aquired Dellorto UA19S I just cleaned it up and stuck it on...
  9. Ruppster81

Dellorto Air Cleaner Cover

I am looking for a nicer dellorto air cleaner cover. Mine is in bad shape although I did bondo up the hole but it still looks like crap because of all the pitting. If you have a cover like whats in the pic let me know... They also made these in black plastic which will do as well.
  10. Ruppster81

My Truck Got Wrecked

Today was not a fun day, Making a trip in town and some little jerk :censure: kid ran a yeild sign and took pretty much the whole front end off my 1996 Tahoe LS. BUT the good news its his fault but my tahoe looks terrible :hammer: It was one of the nicest original ones I've seen. My brother and...
  11. Ruppster81

3.5HP Clinton

I have a clinton 3.5hp project engine. The engine is white with the decal still on it. This is in pieces and its only missing the rod/piston and cylinder head. (I had the rod/piston at one time) if I find it you get it. The tank that mounts on top of the blower housing is in great shape with NO...
  12. Ruppster81

Briggs 3hp And 4hp

Cleaning out the garage I have a couple of briggs engines I want gone or they get tossed on the scrap trailer with some cars/parts I need to move out next week. 3hp runs great but will need a carb cleaning and is missing the air filter and needs some work with the govenor linkage as its...
  13. Ruppster81

Any Schwinn Experts Here?

I know some of you are into Schwinn bikes, I have no clue when it comes to them so I have a question. Those old metal tank halves that go on the top bar worth anything? I have an original set in my garage that I want gone but I was hoping to ebay them? Not looking to make a ton of money but I...
  14. Ruppster81

Rupp Roadster 2 Progress

The Rupp is finally painted! That 2pt urethane clear areosol is some awesome stuff! I did not make a start to finish log with this project as I was sure it was going to be awhile to finish it. I have to say this is the most extensive restoration I have ever done on anything. All I have left is...
  15. Ruppster81

HS50 ID Tag

Just throwing this out there :out: Looking for an HS50 ID tag with the serial number starting with 1 or 2.
  16. Ruppster81

HS50 Exhaust Question

My HS50 has 3/4" threads in the block for the exhaust, Was that standard on all the HS50 engines? Its not a problem, I just wanted to know.
  17. Ruppster81

2 - Tecumseh Adjustable Carbs

Selling the 2 adjustable Tecumseh carbs I have. Was planning on rebuilding these and using them on a couple of engines I have but I'm tired of trying to hunt down the choke parts. They are mostly complete with choke shafts/lever but are not the rupp type I was looking for, Maybe you have spare...
  18. Ruppster81

Need Your Junk Tecumseh Carb

If you have one of those Tecumseh carbs that a rebuild wont fix I'll buy it, or at least need a choke assembly like in the pic. I have 2 good carbs that are missing the choke assemblies. I never have any luck with this WTB forum but what will it hurt :hammer:
  19. Ruppster81

Fastener Help?

I am looking for these in 1/4" fine thread and about 1/2" to 3/4" long. What the heck do they call these? I always thought they were wellnuts but when I search for them I keep getting motorcycle windsheild fasteners :out: They are sorta like a carriage bolt but without the square part near the...
  20. Ruppster81

Rupp Roadster 2 on TV!

There is a new TV series on tonight "Pawn Stars" Sunday, July 19 AT 10PM/9C on the History Channel and I just caught the preview with my PC PVR and recorded it. Looks like they are saying there is no demand for these Rupps...whatever! but this is the first time I ever seen a Rupp on national TV...