Search results

1. E

Never underestimate a 6.5 Predator

By the power of Harbor Freight...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSc9CVyje5Y
  2. E

Lifan vs Predator Engines?

Both companies are based in Chongqing, China?? Lifan Produces... Commercial vehicles Passenger cars Microvans Dirt bike engines Motorcycles Sports shoes Wine Engines, shoes and wine!:blink:
  3. E

Oil

Be interesting to temp the engine with either oil and see the results?
  4. E

Bike with 22hp Predator?

I am wondering if anyone has shoehorned one of these in a mini bike?
  5. E

301cc Predator 8hp - Put one on my doodle bug & engine info inside

Ya need a bigger muffler that thing. That one is small! JK....Nice ride!
  6. E

Oil

You could run syn oil, but like Carplay said it tends to be thinner than dino of same weight. Side note: I pulled a old 7hp Kohler with broken rod from dumpster at work. Digging up info on it and some owners ran multi viscosity oils in these and rod would fail. These were the old big cast iron...
  7. E

Anybody interested in custom intake manifolds

The one benefit would be colder intake being further away from block?
  8. E

So same standard, different stickers?
  9. E

Gibbs penetrent

I have a early 70s Gibson snowblower bought for 35 bucks 7 years back. It was so cheap The 8hp briggs was seized. I had heard taking acetone and ATF mixing 50/50 will loosen anything. I pulled the plug and poured down the cylinder. I waited 4 days and worked the fly wheel back and forth. I still...
  10. E

Looking around it seems there is some differences in these 2 brands??? I found this surfing and seems to be a good price. Too bad no electric start. I am looking to repower an old 1967 SS12 Sears Tractor. The old Tecumseh engine had electronic ignition and the module has failed. LIFAN 1 in...
  11. E

Looking around it seems there is some differences in these 2 brands??? I found this surfing and seems to be a good price. Too bad no electric start. I am looking to repower an old 1967 SS12 Sears Tractor. The old Tecumseh engine had electronic ignition and the module has failed. LIFAN 1 in...
  12. E

Hello From Northwoods

HI from The Northwoods of Wisconsin. Starting a Speeco 3 wheeler project. I like welding, small engines, firearms, and long walks indawoods.
  13. E

Dirt Cheap Sausage Muffler Dress-up Kit

I think you will feel better about your bike if ya saw my Jeep! LOL
  14. E

Dirt Cheap Sausage Muffler Dress-up Kit

Your have more money in that than my 96 Jeep.....I'm so depressed now:blink:
  15. E

Rusty gas tank fix, lazy style!

^^^FTW I did this to 5 hp Briggs genny gas tank. I have done larger pieces in 55 gallon barrels
  16. E

Speeco 3 Wheeler Project and Questions

Thanks............I will get some pics today.
  17. E

Hello from Minnesota

Hey Jeff! We are almost neighbors, I'm in Washburn, Wi
  18. E

RE-use...RE-cycle...RE-purpose...here's what I did!

I'm Drooling...........
  19. E

HF 196cc Mild Mods and Questions

I have a HF engine that is going to be installed in a old Speeco 3 wheeler. I will be using it on our property and hauling deer on homemade small trailer. Biggest thing is to be reliable and a bit more low end power. The current mods as follows: Governor delete. (left stock springs to limit...
  20. E

Speeco 3 Wheeler Project and Questions

Hello all! I have been an old lurker on here. I admiring some of your craftsmanship and thoughtfulness in your builds. I am going to start a project of repowering and rebuilding a old 80s Speeco 3 wheeler. I picked this up chealp and complete. My plan is to use this on our property and for deer...