Search results

1. B

Where To Get A Honda Engine For My Mini?

Hi, I have an older mini for my kids that has an older engine that is a constant problem. So I'm done with taking my kids out to the Dez only to have that mini fail us. I'll save the old engine although it's not original. But I want a Honda for the bike so my kids can use it without any...
  2. B

Go Cart Wanted in So Cal

Hi, Am looking for a basic rear engine go kart. Don't mind doing some repairs and don't mind some parts missing including the engine. Something like the following would be great. https://oldminibikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/go-kart-chassis.167933/ Am in north San Diego County and work in...
  3. B

Best Paint Remover Sorta...

HI, I have a couple of new scoots I've posted about in the US Vintage section trying to figure out exactly what I have. One, a Rupp apparently from 1969, has three layers of paint. I think the layer closest to metal is candy green. I'd like a paint remover that took the paint off in layers...
  4. B

Best Paint Remover Sorta...

HI, I have a couple of new scoots I've posted about in the US Vintage section trying to figure out exactly what I have. One, a Rupp apparently from 1969, has three layers of paint. I think the layer closest to metal is candy green. I'd like a paint remover that took the paint off in layers...
  5. B

I just Bought This Too For My Kid(s) Seller Claimed Late 1960s Cat Slingshot

Hi, I bought this last week for my oldest daughter. It runs but has some issues like everything that age. Engine leaks a teeny bit of oil after running but it's just a gasket problem, lacks kill switch, bolt for air cleaner is stripped, etc and other minor things. Seller was a nice guy for...
  6. B

I Just Bought This For My Kid(s). Seller Claims It Is...

Hi, I just bought this for my kids, and one more I'll post next. Seller claims it is a 1969 Rupp Sprint and I think I read that the Sprint shared frames with two or three other Rupp minis. Am in So Cal and paid $300 BTW if anyone finds that useful. Seller was a very nice guy. Seller said...
  7. B

Greetings From Not Just Another New Guy

Per the site owner's suggestion I'm announcing my presence. Greetings to everyone! I've been on here a long time but mostly just researching and whatnot. Finally buying my hellions, err kids, a mini bike today. Will post pics and more later once I actually have it as I've learned not to...