Search results

1. huckersteve

I'm back, with a new Toy- Yamaha Champ

SO I know I haven't posted in ages, I sort of liquidated our little Tote Gote collection a while back and have been concentrating on other bikes (mopeds, nopeds, and motorcycles) but yesterday I came into a bike that firmly belongs here with my friends on Old Mini Bikes. Here we go...
  2. huckersteve

So we accidentally bought a Cushman today!

My future Father in Law has caught the minibike/motorbike bug from me, and we drove down to PDX today on a CL mission and picked him up a sweet 2005 Whizzer NE-5 today with 5 miles on it. As a bonus, we managed to finagle The seller out of his 1958 Cushman model 721 "Highlander" Scooter! We...
  3. huckersteve

I'm still here..

Just been messing with my motorcycle a lot lately, and mopeds! I'm thinking of bringing the Tule Trooper in to a local shop I know for some help with it here, I'm so spread out and busy with numerous projects, I think if I wait till I "get around to it" the Trooper won't even see riding time...
  4. huckersteve

The Trail King joins the herd..

Well, my friend Jason rode with me up to Stanwood this afternoon to pick up the Trail King. Jerry McGrath was the owner, 50 years old and has had it in his family his whole life. Grandma and Grandpa owned them originally, and they've been local bikes all along too, living a lot of their time...
  5. huckersteve

Simplex Sportsman

How hard to find these bad boys? Terribly expensive? I love the look of them, never seen one yet though..
  6. huckersteve

Counting chickens a little but..

..I'm too excited not to share the news. We have a verbal agreement with a fellow for the acquisition of a new vintage bike! Turns out we will be bringing the Trail King into the stable after all!:thumbsup: It's no longer on CL but was posted a couple weeks ago with a rolling chassis as a...
  7. huckersteve

Wiki about Torque Converters

I was wondering about Torque Converters because I hear them mentioned a lot around here. I didn't want to seem too ignorant but really had no idea what one REALLY was. I thought the article was pretty informative, what do you guys think? Maybe a couple of you can tell me what kind of...
  8. huckersteve

Chico Moto

My good friend's blog. chico moto enjoy!
  9. huckersteve

What's THIS little baby worth? ;)

Found this little hummer for $100 on CL! Think I'll make it into a chopper! :hack:
  10. huckersteve

oops! i did it again..

Just picked up a TULE TROOPER, serial number 1904, in Snohomish Wa for 175 bucks. It has a license plate and a brake light. Pics to follow, on phone sorry!
  11. huckersteve

WTH is this thing?

I might buy it. I'm a Tote Gote Head.. Doodlebug? I'm at a loss.