1. Slick Rick

Bonanza 1200, 1300 or 1400?? I need help

I just picked this up off of CL for a song and a dance, and I'm not sure what kind of Bonanza it is. ( I'm a Bonanza virgin) I want to think its a 1400 cause of the removable bars and fiberglass seat pan, but in all reality I just have no idea. I don't think its the original motor tho. What...
  2. ArcticMinibike

Bonanza BC 1300 Frame??? Need Positive ID

I ran across this listing today for an Arctic Cat while browsing on ebay. I'm no Bonanza guy but I know for sure that the only Arctic Cat stuff on this "Arctic Cat" are the seat, front forks, handlebar clamps and maybe the handlebars. From what I have found, it looks like a Bonanza BC 1300...
  3. Roadsterpu

Bonanza 1300 Fork Springs Alternative

I am looking for an alternative for the front fork springs on my Bonanza. The stock springs are a little light for me (I like food and beer:thumbsup:). Does anyone know of any spring alternatives that are a little stiffer?
  4. aranhawaii

1962 Fox Campus 1300

Hey folks, been a long time since I have been able to work on the rebuild of my 1962 Fox Campus 1300, but yesterday I finally dragged it out and started to tinker. Added the throttle assembly to the 3hp engine I bought locally, then made some spacers out of copper pipe for the rear axle. Now...
  5. Roadsterpu

How to remove fork slop on Bonanza 1300

I have a Bonanza 1300 that has an incredibly loose fork. I replaced the bushing already. I have measured out the bolt hole in the top plate of the fork where the head bolt goes and it seems to be worn out a little bit. It measured out to .654 where the bolt measures out to .622. I have...
  6. Square_Chopper

Bonanza 1300 Survivor

I have this here Bonanza BC1300 Survivor bike that needs to find a new home. Everything is there except for a rear chain and everything is original to the bike with the exception of the headlight (headlight not in pic, but there's a vintage one on the bike). The engine tried to fire with...
  7. xjrock

gas tank for bonanza mini bike 1300

need a gas tank for my bonanza 1300 i think ty you all
  8. Jamie1972

1969 Bonanza 1300 W/Lights survivor

I made a BIG purchase on a mini I had as a child, Now I must unload a couple survivor bikes. 69 Bonanza 1300 W/Lights and orig. engine Complete. With orig. Clutch cover (Not pictured) Needs to be cleaned up and has good compression and spark. Starts on starting fluid. Gonna list it here and...
  9. xjrock

bonanza parts for 1300 i think

need bonanza parts for swingarm shaft and stuff
  10. guardrail dave

Bc 1300

$200 +shipping
  11. dwp dan

want to buy bonanza 1300

im looking for a 1300 bonanza must have new paint tires rems weels motor clutch chain I will pay the going market for it witch is 400.00 that's a lot of money that's the going price for mini bikes let me know
  12. Square_Chopper

Bonanza 1300 Hood Rat ---- Redo!

This should be quick and easy. I'm only swapping around parts I have bought and laying around already. Besides, the 8" spinners and whitewalls really need a home and so does the SWEET big block H50 I picked up from Randi (125ccCrazy) a while back......
  13. B

Is this a 1300 Bonanza?

So, I picked up this nice little bike for a heck of a deal, but am wondering what I've got. I believe it's a Bonanza 1300 because it has suspension(front/back), with a jack shaft swing arm, single hole in the top of the "triple tree" for a light, and light mount in the back. It has homemade...
  14. Square_Chopper

1300 Nanza 'Hood Rat

Earlier this week, I picked this up for a song. :deal: The Tec is pretty shot out, lucky for me the guy was selling it for roller prices anyway. :thumbsup: 1300, same model as my build off bike for Robyn, but this frame is in way better shape so I set out to strip it and use this frame...
  15. B

67bonanza 1300 resto

restoration time on my 67 bonanza 1300 goin custom on it.
  16. tippycanoenm

Bonanza 1300 front springs

I need a little help or encouragement ....i am rebuilding the front fork legs and was wondering if there is a "Trick" to installing the springs onto the lower legs and associated upper piece...or is it a matter of just muscle and force? Any help would be appreciated....i searched the site and...
  17. 19honda69

Wanted Bonanza 1300 0r Taco 22

Looking for complete runner in California.Would like restored, or complete vintage.
  18. tippycanoenm

bonanza 1300 swingarm bushing update

boy did i relieve a lot of stress tonite......got the pics to prove it too.....i removed that bushing and the remains of the one that broke......i used a piece of pipe and a washer, sprayed a little rust pennytrator and a persuader and they both came out........yes.......i can do it....now if i...
  19. tippycanoenm

bonanza 1300 swing arm bushing

ok...on disassembly one bronze/brass bushing came apart the other is there..am thinking i need to replace both sides..the shaft seems ok with a little polishing....what is the easiest way to remove the existing bushing? 20 lb sledge and widget? any suggestions would be appreciated...:shrug::scooter:
  20. tippycanoenm

1300 bonanza

quick question guys........the original bearing in the jackshaft.......don't see a snap ring........does it just press in?:shrug::scooter: