1. 5

BC 1300 parts

Hey all I have a BC 1300 I am bringing back to life. I need either one rear shock or a nice set of repop shocks and a fender. the fender needs to be original and if any one has an extra metal chain guard just laying around I would gladly take that as well. Thanks for the help or leads
  2. 5

Bonanza bc 1300 parts

Hey all i have picked up a bc1300 that is pretty much all there but needs lots of love i was able to free up the front forks and will be doing some metal work to the legs before i send them out to get chromed and this leads me to my issue the rear shocks at there and in ok shape but some one...
  3. David wulf

Bonanza BC 1300 mid peg roller

Up for sale is my BC 1300 bonanza roller . Bike is pretty much stock except the original bars have been removed and a set of 1" bars bent by me installed . Also has a foot peddle brake . Paint is a base - clear and she has scooter tires on the go powers that are in perfect shape . Bike also has...
  4. D

Bonanza BC 1300 mini bike

Hi new to the site and looking for parts for a BC 1300 Bonanza. Interested in rear brake drum, brake lever and hardware
  5. D

Wanted - Rectangular Mount for Bonanza BC 1300 SH Kick Stand

I am looking for the rectangular mount for the bottom of the kickstand. Not sure what to call it. Bonanza people should know what i am looking for. I would be willing to pay a premium for one. Pm if you can help. Dk3966
  6. D

Wanted - Bonanza BC 1300 SH Kick Stand

Looking for an Atwood kickstand to use on my Bonanza BC 1300 SH project. Any condition considered, but looking for the best one I can get. Contact me via PM, text or phone call. Thanks Derek 330-472-2093
  7. R

exhaust for a Bonanza BC 1300

I need the correct exhaust for a Bonanza so that I can use the tank that goes under the seat.
  8. B

Cheeftah 1300 I need a good pic of the fork badge

Hello I'm looking to see if anyone has a good image of the cheeftah 1300 front fork badge to have it recreated. Looking for one like this. Thanks.
  9. David wulf

BC 1300 just for fun class

Here's my BC1300 , the frame was bought at windber from not so minibike. The GO powers I also got from him . For power either the build red clone , but most likely a Briggs flat head I'am going to build .
  10. Not so mini bike

Not So Mini Bike- vintage open bonanza 1300

Well here goes nothing. Started a bike last year and never finished it. Hopefully this year I will finish. I haven't collected all the parts yet but have located them if that makes sense. Lol The power plant is going to be a Honda gx200 with some goodies. Going to try a squeeze a 14x5.50-6...
  11. D

Bonanza BC 1300 neck bushings

I am just about to paint my hodaka BC 1300sh project. Only problem is that I can't get the old neck bushings out. I have already ruined good parts because I didn't know what I was doing. I don't want to mess up the frame. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!!! Derek
  12. nds1968

1971 Bonanza BC 1300

Not Mine... 1971 Bonanza BC 1300 (RARE) 1971 Bonanza BC 1300 (RARE) 4 HP mini-bike Completely Restored ALL ORIGINAL $1500
  13. Lubbs

Rupp bc 1300 ?

Bought this thing 8 years ago I think it's a rupp bc1300. Just need to verify what it is. It's the blue bike.
  14. xr7gt

Bonanza BC 1300

For Sale Rolling chassis. Great set of go power wheels. Front fender tabs and one seat mount tab cut. Nice builder. $300 or best. I will ship, you cover the cost.
  15. hotrodricky

Bonanza 1300 fork springs

Looking for a set of Bonanza fork springs.
  16. R

Bonanza BC 1300 Frame & Fork

Original Bonanza BC 1300 Frame & Fork With Swingarm-Front & Rear Shocks Recently Media Blasted $300 plus shipping No Wheels included
  17. R

BONANZA BC1300 ROLLER/with Asto Wheels

I have a nice clean original Bonanza BC1300 Roller for sale with Astro wheels included Frame is very straight no dings dents or breaks All welds are very strong and look great Original Astro wheels with axles are included . Original Jack shaft with sprockets and both chains included with...
  18. K

Taking apart Bonanza forks help

What do I need to know about taking the forks off my bc 1300 I want to take them apart and clean and grease them Thanks ken
  19. C

Looking for a Bonanza 1300

Looking for a Bonanza 1300 , with the foot pegs towards the back.Building a Hodaka bike. I will consider any thing from a complete bike to a frame and forks. I will need it shipped, and will use Paypal. Thanks, Chris
  20. gobigorgohome

bonanza 1300 front peg

View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery View image in gallery up for sale bonanza 1300 front peg bike every thing has been gone thought 212 cc motor clone PREDATOR ENGINE header pipe max torque clutch 12 tooth 35 drive...