1. Rupp 72

1973 Rupp Roadster 2

1973 Rupp Roadster 2 Survivor | eBay One of mine for sale, really like this bike but just need some cash to fund other projects right now. One of my favorite rupps, and rare decal and color combination.
  2. forum156

1973 Fox ThunderBolt

I am restoring and old Thunderbolt I got and any info on it would be great, also I need new fenders because the ones I have are bent/broke Few pictures of what I have.... Sand blasted all the frame parts and painted. Did some work on the motor that was in it when I got it. Old Briggs and...
  3. 1stBxMopar

1973 Muskin Dune Cat

1973 Muskin Dunecat vintage go kart
  4. SIMPLEARKANSAN

1973 JCPenney Digger Mini Bike

1973 Bird Digger Minibike Made by Bird for JC Penny Parts Bike not Complete | eBay
  5. TorontoTim

New member with an old mini bike

Just picked up my first minibike, a 1973 Honda ST90. I have a few motorcycles already, but this is the first minibike. Always wanted one since being a kid at the cottage watching friends down the road on their old Honda 50's or whatever they were. Looking forward to getting more familiar with...
  6. N

Anyone else from Australia?

Hey guys, Just found this gem of a forum, which will come in handy as I plan on building my own mini-bike. Before that in my spare time I've been restoring a 1973 Yamaha CT3 and own a Honda XL185. If anyone else lives in Australia touch base with me, I live in Sydney and if you don't all...
  7. SimpleTom

1973 Speedway Enduro roller

I am listing this for my brother in law. It is a 1972 Speedway Enduro mini cycle roller. Frame, forks, wheels, headlight, handle bars, shocks, fenders. He is asking $100 obo or trade for Honda mini cycle bikes/parts(CT70, Z50, etc.) Local pick up only. If you are interested or have any...
  8. H

1973 harley-davidson x-90 help

Im new to the group. I'm looking for some on a 73 x-90. The bike does not have any spark. I'm pretty positive the coil is bad. I have cleaned the points and regaped them. Is their some aftermarket coil I can buy or do I have to buy a used one from ebay. Thanks for the help
  9. markus

1973 JC penney Digger

1973, correct Tecumseh HS40, original comet cat 99 TC with new belt, cover, bearings, etc.. bike runs good also has new chain, and new tires, paint on the tank cover and shroud is all automotive urethane, and new repro decals. $750, would sell as a roller as well less engine/tc if you wanted...
  10. RSN

1973 honda z50

I picked up a pristine z50, completely perfect minus a small scratch in the honda sticker. I have pics on my phone - I'll put them in a bit. It's getting a clean up job and it will be street ready on Tuesday. It's very special. No rust. Looks like a million bucks to me. Here is my question. I...
  11. capguncowboy

1973 mb200??

Isn't this just a Baja? 1973 mb 200
  12. Rupp_It_Up

1973 Rupp SS-5 Mini Bike - Rare Bike

1973 Rupp SS-5 Mini Bike - Rare Bike $750 1973 Rupp SS-5 Mini Bike – Super Rare This bike was only made in 1973 & is extremely rare – Even rarer than Rupp’s famous Blackwidow. I bought it about 2 years ago with the intension of restoring it but have too many projects in the works. It was a...
  13. T

1973 Princess Auto

I just bought this bike today a couple hrs from home. I'm just looking to get some more info on it for tracking down some parts that I need. Here is the info I have off the frame number tag and engine tag. Princess Auto& Machinery Ltd Item # 1115038 Model : YM-B Serial # PT0004 November...
  14. T

197(?) Benelli Dynamo 65cc two stroke mini bike

197(?) - I believe it is a 1973 Benelli Dynamo Price $700 - Listed on Craigslist for more - price here is to avoid haggling and sell bike Contact Info PM or tojo92 at msn dot com Bike is in Cedar Park, TX Benelli two stroke 65cc Dynamo mini bike. 197? model. Great older patina. Real...
  15. jimb

FOUND: 1973 Honda 90

Found this 1973 Honda. 1,810miles. Very good condition. The owner is asking $XXX for it, but I could probably get it for $XXX. It's in a storage unit - and has been for several years. I am a Harley rider - a 2010 Ultra Classic. I would LOVE to have a bike like this to carry with my bike in...
  16. rugerthedog

1973 XL 175 over bore kits.

I know it's not a mini bike, but has anyone seen an over bore kit for a 1973 Honda xl 175? They were made by "Henry Abe'', and ''Powroll'' to the best of my knowledge.
  17. C

wanted repair manual for 1973 st90

hi guys I have a 1973 Honda st90 that I am restoring. I need lots of parts this thing needs a engine rebuild and it has no spark I am looking for a repair manual. Thanks for any help
  18. C

1973 Shortster decals

I need a picture of the proper placement of the tank decals on a 1973 HD Shortster. Thanks
  19. chatten63

1973 herters and frames/parts

I have decided to get rid of acouple project bikes and frames,1973 herters with original lighting H50 on it,2 extra frames,tank,front fender and rear brake assembly $750 ,might consider trades for heald parts. bikes are in the Wisconsin Dells area but can be brought down to Il./Wi. border area...
  20. R

1973 Harley Davidson X90

This is an AMF Harley Davidson X90 mini bike. 90cc. (was said to go 55mph) I was restoring this bike (about 98% done) and then got laid off, so I need the money. The bike is not running at the moment. The engine was freshly rebuilt, the whole bike was striped and re assembled with new parts or...