1. J

Baja MB 200 Rear Sprocket Question? Upgrade?

I have the MB200 and installed a tc2 converter definitely a good choice problem I'm having is I purchased a standard universal 60 tooth sprocket and it would not lined up for me on the hub? Any recommendations on which sprocket to get and where?
  2. M

Modified Baja Warrior 200 South Chicagoland

I have a Baja Warrior 200 that is in very good condition for sale. The bike needs nothing and has a lot of mods on it. It has a torque converter(with a brand new spare belt), K&N style filter with rejetted carb and a Hot Rod Mini Bikes header. I put some real Harley pegs on it too which makes it...
  3. pomfish

Parting Out MTD 640-208 small wheel Minibike

This is a listing for various parts from my small frame MTD model 640-208, like a model 200. Hopefully some of you can use these parts to restore your bikes. Please see attached pics, if you need more, please PM me. Anyway, here are the parts and prices; All Parts are listed without shipping, I...
  4. cheezy1

Lil Indian caliper-unobtanium

While digging through my scrap pile today..I came across this little forgotten gem. The later Lil Indian brake caliper. The pucks were new on it..but one fell out somewhere...so you will need one side. 200 plus shipping. I have basically given a half dozen of these away over the last couple...
  5. dakota

Nice mini

Mini Bike Custom its a little to far away for me.. 200 miles bummer
  6. T

Baja Minibike

I recently bought a Baja minibike that was left outside for an entire winter but I got it for a great price. I got it home decided that I was going to fix it up and make it drivable again. I took out the sparkplug and it was perfect, so I flipped it over and pulled it 40-50 times to drain the...
  7. Txpowdercoater

Honda Atc 200, anybody need this or parts?

I have been looking all over for an old 3 wheeler so I could steal the front end off of it for my BigCat and I found one. I stumbled across a 1980 atc200 that supposedly ran but was put up because the tank leaked, anyways its complete and I figured if anybody needed parts, I wouldnt feel so bad...
  8. quiklids

yesterday this was $200-

...and it was a Taco yesterday, too...guess somebody educated him before they picked it up...but 50's? VINTAGE 1950's MINI BIKE obo I have a vintage mini bike from the 1950's that I would like to sell asap. It's a Mickey Thompson bike with all original parts. It's definatly a...
  9. blacked out gx 200 block ready for internals

blacked out gx 200 block ready for internals

i was always trying to find a way to clean up a old motor good an could never get all the dirt an stains off the block so i cleaned the motor best i could an got some heat proof paint an it turned out great
  10. blacked out gx 200 block ready for internals

i was always trying to find a way to clean up a old motor good an could never get all the dirt an stains off the block so i cleaned the motor best i could an got some heat proof paint an it turned out great
  11. blacked out gx 200 block ready for internals

12. blacked out gx 200 block ready for internals

13. blacked out gx 200 block ready for internals

14. blacked out gx 200 block ready for internals

15. blacked out gx 200 block ready for internals

16. 2012 gx 200 build

2012 gx 200 build

restored the frame dont know the make or age it was very old a beat up,, named it alley boy or metro dont know what to go with
  17. 2012 gx 200 build/ black dyno painted gx 200 block

2012 gx 200 build/ black dyno painted gx 200 block

restored the frame dont know the make or age it was very old a beat up,, named it alley boy or metro dont know what to go with
  18. 2012 gx 200 build

2012 gx 200 build

restored the frame dont know the make or age it was very old a beat up,, named it alley boy or metro dont know what to go with race toggle for kill switch an blue light toggle for lights
  19. 2012 gx 200 build

2012 gx 200 build

restored the frame dont know the make or age it was very old a beat up,, named it alley boy or metro dont know what to go with a lil tatoo work
  20. 2012 gx 200 build

2012 gx 200 build