1. OND

# 2016 Build Off " Vintage Open Class " Grand Prix

, I have had this Grand Prix sitting in the shed for years and it is one ugly :chinese::001_9898:....and I almost didn't do this build but by meeting a new neighbor and friend that has a Efenal mini bike fixed up and it looks pretty cool ! So I decided what tha heck, this old girl deserves a...
  2. smudvapor

"OldMiniBikes Build-Off 2016 Vintage Class"

This is my first one, been itching to do this for months! I also have a Rupp, decided to do the Sport Bike because you don't see too many of them in the build off. Might still do the Rupp, we'll see how things go with the Sport Bike first. Is this a good enough pic?
  3. OND

* 2016 OldMiniBikes BUILD OFF " HELLZAPOPPIN " Anything Goes Class

Happy New Year OldMiniBikes ! This will be a total scratch build, so I have no pile of parts and not even a bar bent yet...but I hope to start this weekend. I do have a drawing and a engine though. Also really glad Bill and Pat stepped up this year to host this build off..Thanks Guys ! and I'm just...
  4. gumpit

Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2016

Hoping to see more members at this years event. Put it on ypur calendars now and let your spouses know you are going. And that if they try to interfere that you will divorce them. Trust me it's worth the trip. It is the motorccle weekend (Laconia,Sturgis,Daytona). But for mini bikes. Very family...
  5. mrpat

OldMiniBikes Build-Off 2016 Classes and Rules

OldMiniBikes Build-Off 2016 Classes and Rules Welcome to the OldMiniBikes 2016 Build-Off! This thread has all the basic rules, regulations and other info to participate. If something doesn't seem clear, or you have a specific question not covered here, please feel free to post it here, or PM the moderators...
  6. mrpat

2016 Build off is finally here!

Hey everyone, looks like the 2016 Build off is gonna happen after all! :smile: We should have the classes and rules posted this evening for anyone interested. Thank you and good luck! Pat and Bill
  7. RuppChopperPaul

Old School Minibike Holiday Swap! Saturday January 2, 2016 - Redford Michigan

This Saturday. From Craigslist: Old School Minibike will be having its Holiday PARKING LOT SWAP and SALE, Saturday January 2, 2016 from 10-3. Rain, Snow or Shine! Free lunch served from 11-2. Old School Minibike 12015 Telegraph Rd. Redford MI 48239. Come on out to ring in the...
  8. chatten63

2016 Windber raffle bike thoughts

I have been thinking about this for awhile now. 2 years ago I bought a Arco 3600 series at Windber it is mostly complete missing a few parts. I believe it uses the long chain cover. Not sure on what motor it takes. I know it should be a tecumseh. Seat is taken care of if this happens. The last...
  9. LSCustoms

2016 January MiniBike of the Month Entries (CLOSED)

Please read the rules, entry/post example thread and any related sticky in the MOTM forum, before making an entry. PLEASE MAKE YOUR ENTRY FOR THE JANUARY 2016 MINIBIKE OF THE MONTH, IN THIS THREAD Entries are being accepted, IN THIS THREAD, from now until December 21st at 1700 hours...
  10. Valocalrep

2016??

So we are coming up on the end of the year are we doing a 2016 build off or did i miss the thread about it?
  11. rugblaster

Can Y'all ID this bike? May be my 2016 buildoff entry

Can someone ID this lil puppy? It looks original, except it's missing the gas tank. It has coil overs on the seat, springs on the front fork, a torque converter, jack shaft and lots of chrome. It has a band brake on the rear hub. It is a pretty cool looking bike. Also any art work examples...