2016 Windber raffle bike thoughts

I have been thinking about this for awhile now. 2 years ago I bought a Arco 3600 series at Windber it is mostly complete missing a few parts. I believe it uses the long chain cover. Not sure on what motor it takes. I know it should be a tecumseh. Seat is taken care of if this happens. The last raffle bike was a huge success. What are everyone's thoughts about another raffle bike for 2016. I will get pics posted of bike tomorrow.

Jamie1972

I think that the previous raffle bike was also a huge hit!! In my opinion I think we should do this again for 2016 and I am in to donate parts!

Jamie1972

2 year's ago a member had a bike that members donated parts to help complete that bike, it was brought to Windber. Tickets where purchased to have a chance to win the bike!
Proceeds I believe went to The process and personnel to have the AWESOME reunion Jeff had for 2014.... (Anybody correct me if I'm wrong on this)
And a 16 yr. old kid WON THE BIKE!!!
(Check the previous events thread..Windber 2014)...

Last edited:
Rick, if there's and Arco part you need and I have it, it yours. Should Be an H30 or H35 on that bike.

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Rick, if there's and
I'm kicking myself now. I bet it did have the correct motor on it. I didn't think it was being a side popper. I think I have one for it. If I remember correct it was a 1973 h35. Chad would this bike use the long chain cover? If it did would it be possible to get a pattern of one so I could get one made.

A side popper could have been correct. They were very common on an Arco. I can check on the cover. Does it have the tab on the left rear frame rail to secure it? If so, I have an original you can pattern or OldMiniBikes has reproductions available from my pattern.

Here are a couple pics of the bike. Now here the next question. Should the money go to the Windber police and fire department again or ask Jeff if he would like to see the money go to another organization?

I'm kicking myself now. I bet it did have the correct motor on it. I didn't think it was being a side popper. I think I have one for it. If I remember correct it was a 1973 h35. Chad would this bike use the long chain cover? If it did would it be possible to get a pattern of one so I could get one made.
If you don't I may be able to help. Think I have a couple laying around

That looks like it would have the long guard by the straight back handlebars. I remember you picking that bike up. I don't believe that model would have had the Mesinger yet, but it's possible.