coleman ct200u

1. M

CT200u EX Stage 2 Kit questions

I installed a stage 2 kit, (18lb valve springs, aftermarket carb, air filter, and exhaust) as well as Speed Gov Delete, And the Aluminum Billet Flywheel. Today, when i started my bike after work, i noticed it was smoking quite a bit from the exhaust, read about it that it could be Valve seal...
  2. T

Coleman CT200u starts then quickly stalls

I have a Coleman CT200u. Most of the time nothing happens when i go to start it, every now and then it'll start for a few seconds then quickly die Mods made: -Governor removal -Aluminum flywheel replacement -Heavier springs installed What i've done/tested: -Cam shaft is aligned with crank...
  3. Bluecapsule24

Front tire bouncing up and down

I have a coleman ct200u, finally got it going again now that i replaced the missing clutch bolt (thanks to those that helped me here), now my front tire seems to kind of bump up and down a little when i am riding, i tried letting a little air out to no avail, what could be causing this, could...
  4. M

2 Coleman mini bikes with throttle problems

Hello all, I am new here. I acquired 2 Coleman mini bikes that the throttle hangs wide open on. I don’t have much info on them, all the guy said was that the throttles hand up. Got ‘em home and fired them up, sure enough they both hang up. Took the tanks off and started investigating, He had...
  5. choppareed

Jet trouble

Greetings! I have a twice generic chore master 212cc engine, almost fully built. I ordered a new chikuni (Chinese Mikuni) carb for it recently, but I'm having trouble finding which jets to use. It came with 10 extra jets. I figured instead of checking each jet 1 at a time I'd just ask if anyone...
  6. Heidle

Rebuilding Mini Bike

Hey guys, so this is my first time posting on here. I'm currently rebuilding my Hisun motor from my Coleman CT200 and I was wondering if I should get rid of the plastic camshaft gear soon. It just seems very sketchy to me to have a plastic camshaft on the motor. Here's a list of mods I have...
  7. T

Coleman CT200U Will Not Start!

Hi Everyone, Happy Friday! I recently bought a year and a half old Coleman CT200U! It has been riding great and then I wanted to upgrade. I purchased the GPS Stage 1 Kit and after the install, the bike does not start. I purchased the new carburetor as well, because the newer models of the bike...
  8. timh1995

Coleman ct200u charging coils

So I bought a kit that consisted of 2 charge coils and a flywheel with magnets on it. My question is I want to run led headlights off of it and I want to have a battery. I know I need some kind of voltage regulator/rectifier. But Do either of those have a diode to prevent voltage flowing back to...
  9. J

Coleman Ct200u throttle acting weird

So my Coleman CT200u is acting really strange. I went to fire it up and when the choke is on, the throttle does not work, but when I turn the choke off, it goes full speed ahead, and the throttle does not work to regulate the speed. Any ideas on how to fix this?
  10. Tekthedj

Tote goat model 600

19?? tote goat condition: good paint color: yellow title status: missing Have for sale a vintage tote goat I believe it a model 600 Iv owned for meany years and have collected some of the parts to get it running but do not have the time or the space to continue this project, front metal bag is a...
  11. C

Governor removal??

I have a coleman ct200u with the stock 6.5hp clone in it. I added a kit from hotrodminibike .com, with a K&N filter, .35 jet, and racing plug. Any good directions for governor removal? I understand its a "risk" and can be "dangerous", but wanted too see if anyone did it and how it turned out...
  12. S

Coleman CT200U problems

I am brand new to the mini bike world nor am I familiar with engines so bear with me on this issue. I need some help diagnosing a couple problems with this bike. It is brand new as of today but there are clearly some issues. First, there is a loud grinding sound when it is supposed to be...