gc160

1. R

Honda GC160

I have a Kartcher pressure washer with a GC160 engine. I bought it to use the engine, and we had it on a Manco Thunderbird for a while, but it really wasn't the right setup. I put it back on the pressure washer, but that model has a poorly designed pop off valve and it's impossible to maintain...
  2. C

GC160 crankshaft swap?

Im needing to do this with a gc160 i just picked up. the output shaft is way to small to put a clutch on and when i call honda to find out which shaft i can swap in they say they cant tell me and they tell me to call a local honda repair. When i call the honda repair place they look up my type...
  3. Neck

Neck's GC160, DB30

I bought this from member TT. I finally got around to putting the engine in. Does this bike look familiar Edwin? Charles?
  4. Neck

Need a GC160 or GC190 carb

Mine is junk, and I need one for the engine in my db30. Please post a pic, Thanks', Cliff.
  5. S

GC160 on OKC CL

New in box $200 GC160 OKC CL , I'm too lazy to post a link and I'm bidding on Ebay so it's there if any Okies are looking.
  6. R

Honda GC160 throttle help??

I am sorry if this topic has already been covered, but I spent about 30 minutes using the search function and came up pretty much empty handed, so if you know of a thread, please link me. I know this motor doesn't have a big following, but I'm sure there are a few out there. So, my question...
  7. C

GC160 shaft too short

I have a Honda GC160 engine that was free. I like the looks of it, and it is self contained. BUT, the business end of the shaft is .875 (7/8) diameter, and about as long. Am I dead in the water? Thanks
  8. dre416

gc160 fuel pump question

well rather a lack of a fuel pump.... now this may seem like a dumb question so be gentle lol, but i took off the factory fuel tank and fuel pump and im going with a fuel tank mounted above the motor.... so my question is ....i wont need the fuel pump at all right?
  9. G

GC160 Carb on Clone?

Ok so i have a gc160 thats in awesome shape but has the wrong size crank (7/8'') but has a super clean carb with the mikuni fuel pump..if i were to put that carb on a HF 6.5hp clone would it do any better or any worse performance wise? :shrug:
  10. bucksboysdad

Clutch cover for a Honda GC160 motor

Does anyone know where to buy a clutch cover that fits the 5hp Honda GC160 motor? I don't think the bolt pattern is the same and the 6.5 honda/clone it looks much narrower. Thanks for any info!
  11. G

GC160 Toughness

I got a GC160 5hp and the flywheel is aluminum and the rod has a molded oil dipper and looks pretty tough just wondering if anybody has info on these motors and how they hold up under higher RPM's
  12. bucksboysdad

Honda GC160 for $25

I just picked up a Honda GC160 for $25 bucks from a guy on CL selling a dead power washer. I went to look at it, pulled the choke and the thing started on the first pull. Saaaweeet!!!! So I got it home tonight and took off the pump and unmounted it. Now I logged on here to find out how to...
  13. Honda GC160

Honda GC160

Just picked up this Honda GC160 for $25
  14. jeep2003

gc160 crank

need a honda ohc 5hp i think its a gc160 with the vertical cylender 3/4 straight shaft. Also wondering if a clone one will fit?
  15. A

honda gc160 tuning

any one know how to tune the carb on one of these? its a 5 horse gc160 honda with new plug ... i get no top end power and can only do like 10 mph on my powell
  16. J

HoNdA Gc160

Can you use a cable throttle on this engine and if so how?
  17. miked

question about my gc160

the fuel lines are leaking bad every one of them the hoses are in good shape and clamps are tight runs fine though the only thing i think it could be is the pressure from thr case is getting through the pump giving too much pressure if anyone has some input on this that would be greatly...
  18. J

Hello All!! GC160 Questions.

I am not a minibiker (although the ones I have seen on this site ROCK!) but I have a jet powered kayak that has a Honda GC160 engine in it. The carb sucks and I am looking for any advice on different carbs I can hook up and if there are any manifold adapters out there to make it an easier...
  19. Randy

2006 Honda GC160 5 H.P 4-Sale

I have a Honda GC160, Genuine Honda 5 HP For Sale. This is a 2006 Build date. Runs fine, self contained, i.e throttle, choke, fuel tank and on off switch are all on the engine. This has a short 1" long X 7/8 Dia. shaft. It will hold a clutch with the sprocket inward. It will not however work...