spare parts clone build

Got a HF clone and a gx160 Honda. Gonna swap the head and flywheel. What exactly does the 4* advance do. I'm not using the piston cuz no good. Governer is removed. probably gonna use Honda push rods instead clones rods. What would be an estimate of HP and rpms. Been reading for 2 nights about gx160s n gx200s

Last edited:
Ok that's what I was planning on doing. Got head on but can't seem to set the lash junk. Keep taking a lil more to turn it or is that the extra compression its getting from head swap

C9H13NO3

Ok that's what I was planning on doing. Got head on but can't seem to set the lash junk. Keep taking a lil more to turn it or is that the extra compression its getting from head swap
As in the recoil is harder to pull or the lash won't stay set? Make sure that the lash is set and pull again and again and again, then check the lash again and see if it changed.

Its kinda hard to explain I'm not to good with all the proper way of explaining. I know I'm messing with the rocker arms. I got where Carb sucks in and exhaust blows out now and its not hard to pull anymore.

I was wondering about you. You disappeared for a good while. Thought you might have killed yourself on that gokart after I saw you flip it in that video.:laugh:

Yeah im using my droid and its been wanting to turn off when i try using it. Ha I was surprised I held my fone the whole time. I got engine cranked but it seems like it hittinging or don't sound like it used to. Ill make a video tomorrow of me cranking it. I'm bout post 2 pics of the go kart I'm getting to put this engine on. Its old and has 2 individual seats and a live axle.