mb165

1. S

Looking for real gas tank to replace fake tank on MB165 and MB200s

Has anyone found any favorites for this conversion to functional tanks ? I found two possibilities at Monster Scooter Parts website and am getting measurements and capacity info now......
  2. M

Please help me fix my son's MB165

Ok so I'm brand new to the small motor world. Literally took apart my first one ever this morning. Idk if I have a motor issue or a carb issue. I have the throttle screw as low as it goes so my son can go slow. When I ride, I just push the governor lever under the gas tank so I can go fast. Well...
  3. pomfish

Baja MB165 Plastic Clutch cover needed

Need used one cheap for Baja Heat MB165, NOT the MB200. Plastic, not metal. If you upgraded to a TAV or have a parts bike , LMK Thanks! Keith
  4. george3

Baja MB165

Wanted Parts for Baja MB165
  5. george3

Baja MB165

Anyone Have parts for this big Baja?
  6. J

Picked up a Baja MB165

Hey all, I just picked up a Baja MB165 yesterday for $160. This is my first mini bike so forgive my noobness. :laugh: It needs a little TLC, but it starts up and runs pretty well. Although, it does smokes quite a lot with the choke on until it has warmed up, not sure if this is normal or a worn...
  7. T

Baja warrior. Street, off road, and dual Tire suggestions, opinions and experiences.

Interested in getting new tires. Popped my rear tire... And am looking for a good set. I do a lot of on road (mud, hard pack, sand, trails, gravel, roots, bumps and jumps) aswell as off-road riding. Wheelies, racing, fast and sharp turns (scraping pegs :thumbsup: ) I want something that will do...
  8. Black Bullet

New to the forum and love it!

Hey fellas, been using the forum for a while just never got around to introducing myself. Just this year I got mini bike bug bite when I saw that my brother had a baja warrior in his shed just collecting dust. Gave him a $100 bucks for it and now, well the rest is history. Once I figure out how...
  9. M

Help With Torque Converter on MB165

So I was thinking about getting a torque converter for my MB165 because I've gotten really used to the speed. I have a Predator 212 and a 50 tooth rear sprocket and it does about 25 mph with a centrifugal clutch. The thing has loads of torque, which I love. So if I were to get a GTC TC2 Torque...
  10. M

Baja Warrior Brake Problems

Hey guys I've been having some problems with the rear brake on my MB165 lately. First off whenever I move the bike (just roll it with the engine shut off, or with it on but no throttle) it makes this really bad, high pitched squeaky noise, even though I'm now applying any brake. It also gets...
  11. O

MB165 chain tensioner wheel

whats everyone doing for a replacement for the chain tensioner wheel, they no longer available. tks in advance.:scooter:
  12. Rat Rod

Baja MB165 Replacement Carb Issues

I picked up a used Mini Baja (Warrior) 196cc last week from a guy who's son had ridden it. Apparently it had been sitting for the past year because the gas had really gone bad and it would not start. Got the bike home and cleaned out the tank with carb cleaner and instead of cleaning the...
  13. J

Baja MB165 Minibike

Hello all. New here. I just got a Baja mini bike mb165 Heat for $50. When I got it, carb was missing all kinds of parts, throttle cable broke, tire flat, no air filter housing. I now have all new parts but today I got the throttle cable and it was to short. Besides that, does anyone know how to...
  14. G

mb165 handlebars

what size handle bars fit on these? mine have been hacked to hell. I kinda want mini apes or whatever I can still use stock controls with. I have drag bars right now and I hate laying over on it. thanks!
  15. D

Need help with a 6.5 on a mb165

The spring on my throttle control assembly snapped. No dealers offer this as a seperate part, instead you would have to purchase a 165-219 complete assy. That part is discontinued. I am more curious if anyone could share the length of the spring so I dont have to spend $30 on a $1 spring.
  16. M

Baja mb165 "Brakes are the new Bastard?"

I have bought a 2007 mb165, after a intense 101 time with the engine I have made it like new after sitting for almost 5-6 years the rear brakes are a *****:censure: No matter what I try they squeal or squeak when its going at 2 or 20 mph. I was thinking about changing the whole thing to a disk...
  17. C

MB165 jackshaft nut

I'm needing a jackshaft nut is there anything special about this nut, Is it something I can get at a hardware store? I'm seeing prices as high as 13.00 for it. I bought a used Mb165 and I'm replacing the jackshaft the one on it has had the sprockets welded on and I have not received the new...
  18. gbabins1

Custom aluminum gas tank MB165

Just thought I would share a few pics of an aluminum tank my brother and I made /designed for my MB165... had the bike forever and the tank was sitting in my shed almost complete for about 3 years... figured it was time to get it done. :grind: I'll be mounting it tomorrow, but you can get an...
  19. rocket man

MB165 Warrior

Hi folks, I am looking for a clutch cover for a Baja Warrior MB165 let me know if you have one to sell or barter. Thanks
  20. MB165

MB165 & kids vintage class Rupp Roadster

2014 OldMiniBikes build off Vintage class Rupp roadster.