t777

1. nds1968

Montgomery Ward Buffalo big tire model t777

I like this :thumbsup: https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/mcy/6082087035.html
  2. R

Montgomery Wards T777

What are my chances of restoring this? My childhood minibike. Needs new engine and probably axels, brakes. Any info to get me started would be appreciated. Not even sure if suitable replacement parts can be found.
  3. M

Montgomery Ward T777 for sale

Hey there, I'm very new to this....I apologize if I am doing this the wrong way. I have an old Montgomery Ward T777 for sale. I tried looking online for a place to try to find a buyer and found this website. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for trying to sell my "Monster Mini-bike"...
  4. leathernun666

looking for T777 fenders

Looking for a good or repairable set. Also interested in perhaps a fiberglass repop.
  5. J

Looking for parts for a T777 terrain bike

Need help with a Montgomery ward T777 terrain bike I just purchased
  6. jeep4me

Wards T777

Offering up my Wards T777. It's powered by an 8hp Tecumseh w/lighting coil. Runs and rides nice. The engine, Tav w/brake and exhaust came off from a Super Bronc VT8. Has a brand new seat (by Kenny) and a new clutch cover (by chatten63)(not pictured). Only needs the correct gas tank...
  7. jeep4me

Picked up a T777

First off, a couple thank you's need to go out. One to counstevula for tipping me off about this bike and one to Brooklyn Bob for picking it up and storing it for me for a week. Just made it down to Brooklyn, MI this morning to pick up this great T777 roller. I had forgotten just how big these...
  8. countstevula

Montgomery Wards T777 Fat Tire Bike

Looking for one, any condition....
  9. bullhead

Wards T777 in Dallas and Tote Gote in LA

Wards in the Dallas TX. CL. MINI BIKE (VINTAGE MONT WARD T-777-collectors item)ORIGINAL OWNER L.A. Calif. Sort of Tote Gote. Just no sure! Tote Gote Cushman Bullhead
  10. leathernun666

Wards Buffalo / T777 in Illinois

(mini bike)
  11. jbrewton

Another T777

Just got this little guy to match my other Buffalo, Just can't resist them!!! Rear fender has a nice crack but other than that pretty pristine!
  12. patriot4x4

Wards T777 Pueblo, CO

Big wheel MINI BIKE. tote gote wish I had the extra cash.... and room.
  13. wildman500

wards T777 anyone interested in this?

I have a wards T777 roller for sale and it comes with a 10hp tecumseh with ring gear flywheel for a starter. It also comes with a lighted coil flywheel and what looks to be some torque converter parts. Asking 350.00 o.b.o. Located in Taylor,MI pics below.
  14. jbrewton

Wards T777 Manuals

Anyone have scans of the manual that came with a Buffalo???? Thx
  15. dw1973

Wards T777

Rare Montgomery Wards T777 as shown. Turns nice / wheels roll/tires holding air. I have the locked up Tucky engine that was on it - has the Comet torque convertor on it - kinda bent. $400 cash Will trade -send pics of what you have to trade to me at taraanddave@aol.com Located in Adrian, MI.
  16. leathernun666

Progress on the Wards T777

Well I didn't want you guys to think I haven't been doing anything since I finished the Terra Tandem bike. I have been trying to bring my Wards T777 back to life. I was able to rob some parts I needed off of the Super Bronc I bought the other day.This bike was very rough when I got it. I had it...
  17. Montgomery Ward T777

Montgomery Ward T777

18. Montgomery Ward T777

Montgomery Ward T777

19. Mongomey Ward T777

Mongomey Ward T777