125cc Clone engine 4 speed , Honda Clone

I have this 125cc engine that is 4 speed with a manual clutch ,, It will fit in any of the honda bikes , I have the engine , wiring harness , cdi unit , intake manifold , sprocket ,,,

Heres what happened I sold this on ebay and during shipping somthing happened to it and it got dropped , the side case now has a small crack in it ,, The guy that I sold it to had a fit so I refunded the money , Fed Ex sent it back to me But would not cover the Insuance I had on it ,, This all happened a few weeks ago when I was in the hospital so I never pursed it any further ,,

So what I want to do is trade this out for a nice mini Roller ,, I would be willing to pay shipping on my end as long as you are on yours ....
I also am will to sell it ,, lets say 175.00 since it cost me almost 300.00 back when I bought it ,, atleast that is a starting point I will deal on this

The crack is in the picture of the engines bottom at the bottom between the mounting holes ,,, it looks like a scratch ,, but is a small crack ..

Please PM Me if interested or to make offer I get that notice sooner

those are pretty sweet. Ive got a 200cc on my little bobber. 5 speed, kick start with suicide shift. would be pretty sick on a mini.

george3

use a high speed air cut off wheel one of those thin ones cut the crack a little deeper and have it alunium welded then finish grind re-paint, good as new. I done it on plenty of front wheel drive toyota trans. Big long breakes in them, never had a prob. easy fix. so much for inc. companys. come to think of it them cases are thin you dont even have to score it just weld and finish grind.

Pictures

I have this 125cc engine that is 4 speed with a manual clutch ,, It will fit in any of the honda bikes , I have the engine , wiring harness , cdi unit , intake manifold , sprocket ,,,

Heres what happened I sold this on ebay and during shipping somthing happened to it and it got dropped , the side case now has a small crack in it ,, The guy that I sold it to had a fit so I refunded the money , Fed Ex sent it back to me But would not cover the Insuance I had on it ,, This all happened a few weeks ago when I was in the hospital so I never pursed it any further ,,

So what I want to do is trade this out for a nice mini Roller ,, I would be willing to pay shipping on my end as long as you are on yours ....
I also am will to sell it ,, lets say 175.00 since it cost me almost 300.00 back when I bought it ,, atleast that is a starting point I will deal on this

The crack is in the picture of the engines bottom at the bottom between the mounting holes ,,, it looks like a scratch ,, but is a small crack ..

Please PM Me if interested or to make offer I get that notice sooner
Do you have pictures of the complete motor? :shrug: I might be interested! :thumbsup: :biggrin: