1970 fox campus?

matt2

Does it have the two speed clutch set up? Can we see a picture of the other side? I did see that it has the front and rear disc brakes. I don't know if the campus fx or the trail tramp had both front and rear disc brakes. The Fox Street Scamp had front and rear disc brakes with a two speed clutch set up. We need to see the other side. :scooter:

matt2

One more thing the Street Scamp and the Campus FX came with a street tires on them. I do see you have a trail tires on yours. Look and see if your tires are a Fox brand tire they could have been changed.

markus

tires make it a trail version, the disc points toward trail tramp if its an original 2 speed, but the front disc was an option that could be added to any of them, it came with a new fork lower with color and fender mount of your choice :thumbsup:

Photobucket is your friend.
Out of curiosity, why do people NOT upload pics to this site?

I put a generic motorized bike tank on it fit pretty good, now i need a rear fender. The rear light worked when i first started it up but now nothing, also the headlight doesn't work? the kill switch works when it wants to. Is there any schematics for these old bikes?