1972 Z50 still in crate

MikeBear

If he dares to cancel the auction, as high bidder, send Ebay his emails admitting it's a phony auction. I bet they will sue him to keep the final fee... Couldn't hurt to mention to Ebay that you ALSO will be suing him. Doesn't mean you have to ever follow through..

At a minimum, he WILL lose his Ebay account, and that should teach him!

If he hasn't ended an auction early in the last 11 months, he'll skate.

Ending an auction-style listing early once it has received a bid can lead to disappointed and frustrated buyers who may be less likely to bid on listings the next time around. You may be charged a fee if you cancel bids and end an auction-style listing early.

This fee is equal to the final value fee you would have paid if the listing had ended on its own and sold for the highest bid received when the seller ended the listing.

This fee doesn't apply to listings in the Real Estate and eBay Motors vehicle categories, and the Classified Ads selling format.

This fee won't be charged if you end an auction-style listing early and sell to the high bidder.

Because we understand that sometimes it may be necessary to end a listing early, you won't be charged a fee for the first auction-style listing you end early (where a fee applies) per calendar year (January 1 to December 31).

:hammer:

i told him he was trying to scam everyone and how the tires never came with stickers on them this is his reply,

smallbikes, The only things that have been added on this was, front and back oem tires because the originals had slight age cracks on them. A fuel filter, and the points cover was replaced with a new honda oem because the original had tarnished from age where it said honda. I still have the original cover. When it comes to having something in your collection, it has to be mint! and that's all the bike needed. everything els is just the way it came from the dealership. Bill of sale, warranty, and brochures. Now what's it worth less the original crate..?

hahahhaha, that means its not gonna sell and he knows it. either he had his buddys fake an account to run it up or somebody from OldMiniBikes got to him with a fake account, guess we will never know:scooter:

Jeff Clark did....

I just sent him this message

Larry, Kingpin here nice to have a PM from you saying this is all a test of sorts I guess from you.. well since you have lied from day one and we really do not need to go through every email you sent me from yes its real the sereal numbers yea yea yea you know we dont need to go through all the lies you have sent, then to well it is all fake I made it up.. I decided to lend you a hand as you can see im top bidder I will clue you in I bid $100,000.00 Yes thats correct $100,000.00 here is the kicker if you decide to let this ride YOU WILL be charged a final FEE I well will not fund the auction till you prove good on your listing. so in the long run I hope you keep to your word because at this point it really is not worth a crap.. Have a Good Day Jeff..

MB165

If he lets it ride it will be tied to his bank account and paypal for 30 days at a minimum... I pushed it to 107... the guy on the other site has it at 180... all I have to say dont lie to us mini bike guys....
Is the guy on the other site is messing with him as well?

Because that wasn't what he was doing at all, getting an estimate is all BS.
He just didn't think he would get caught at his scam.
OldMiniBikes strikes again!!!:thumbsup: