2017 Lil Indian raffle bike.

delray

i believe this is the style pto cover looking for the 2017 Lil Indian raffle bike engine.
also it needs to be front oil fill only.

Seat is loosely bolted on for right now. Finally got the silver to lay out the way I liked after 4 attempts. Slowly but as steadily getting it done. Hoping for first of the year to have it done if I van locate a side cover.

Well I am not doing to good on the grips either. Ordered vintage Honda grips and this is what I got. Pic showed more squares than these have. If anyone has or now's of a place I can order the older Honda grips from it would be great.

markus

Well I am not doing to good on the grips either. Ordered vintage Honda grips and this is what I got. Pic showed more squares than these have. If anyone has or now's of a place I can order the older Honda grips from it would be great.
sending you a PM with some info Rick

I made a little mold jig to resize the lead barrel end of the brake cable the brake handle opening was a large barrel and cable was a small end. I melted off the small end to get to original cable ferrel. Repoured lead into jig to form the New end. A little filing and size fitting and now the back brake is all hooked up and working. I polished a couple conduit clips up to hold cable in place on frame.

It was great seeing you yesterday and talking minibikes of mostly the Heald variety . Your VT 1 original paint is a great piece to start with and look forward to the finish product . Glad my brother and I where able to supply you with the correct missing Briggs and Stratton parts to finish the motor for the project . Always willing to help out a great guy with such a big heart . Happy New Year to all .

Actually it was the wrong pto cover. Internal governed on cam shaft. I am going to make another phone call tomorrow to see if this guy has a correct cover. He said he might. If not it will be a roller bearing motor. I have a 3hp Briggs roller bearing motor but the pto cover is not spider webbed. I hope this don't upset anyone because I really wanted it to be as 100% correct as possible. I have ran out of resources looking for the correct cover. I Will be taking the motor into the engine shop and see what kind of time frame they have for boring it out and doing a valve job on it. If it is too long is there anyone on here that could help out on doing the machine work. I have .020 New piston and rings. New valves for it. Jeff I am going to put a standard crank into the motor I got from you and do away with the tampered one. Then you can use that motor on something.

Here is a update on the Lil Indian. Just got the motor back from machine shop. Had New valves put in and bored .020 over also to clean bore up. A few more things to get and I can start to assemble it. I am going to be needing advise on the throttle hook up. I want to stay as original as possible for the hook up. Any help ,advise or pictures will be greatly appreciated.