212 reg vs. 212 Hemi

depends on what gen. motor it is but I wouldn't say huge difference. the hemi comes with a flattop piston 27 and 25 valves. and I think the inside of the carb is a tad bigger. don't quote me on the carb comment tho. the 69730 reg predator also has 27mm and 25 mm valves but the stem diameter is only 5mm instead of what I would say the normal 5.5mm. others hopefully will comment also that have a little more knowledge then I do. but if your going to buy a new one I'd say get the hemi for the simple fact of getting a flattop included.

You may be correct, a few different ways to interpret his question. performance wise youngengines said hemi had a very slight edge .5HP. I have flowed both a hemi and a stock clone head both new and the hemi had slightly better flow but not as much as I would have expected. After testing I did notice it had a lot of casting flash where intake bowl was machined and I bet if I had cleaned it up It would have done a lot better. I am going to start another hemi build soon for my fox project so that head I will benchmark then post modded results.

but I also think the 69730 revs 200 rpm higher then the hemi. they are close tho. I could be wrong on my rpm statement as well but I thought I read that the hemi revs to 3600 and the other 3800. but Im very new to all of the mini bikes and building of the motors so ole4 your experience by far is a lot more then mine.