22 pistols

Nice pistols! I had a Benjamin air pistol as a kid, it was top of the line for it's day. I have some airguns but nothing of any real quality, the kids have one each as well. They are pretty good shots actually, the boy is 15 and does well with just the sights. He wants a pistol but he'll have to wait, he shoots the Woodsman well but the bigger pistols are a little intimidating. :thumbsup:
Benjamin/Sheridan are really good guns. and still in business today and owned by Crosman now. I have my dads Sheridan blue streak .20 cal, That I need to order a reseal kit for,Its from the late 60's I would quess.
I like the older air guns guns because there almost completely made of metal.and were built better in the 60's through 70's. I also have the Crosman 1377 and 1322 10 pumper pistols. there modded out too.
Check out these sites. It amazing what guys do to there air guns and the power they have.

AirgunArtisansHome

.:: Crosman: Airguns, air rifles, air pistols, pellets, PCP, break barrel, Nitro Piston, BBs, CO2, targets, airsoft and much more! ::.

My Sheridan uses 5 MM and just pump that sucker up and put 4 or 5 pellets in the chamber and it will do some impressive damage for an air rifle. The best air rifle ever is the Grandoni air rifle that Lewis & Clark used 22 shot .46 caliber. Got a spare million or two LOL Steve :scooter:

My Sheridan uses 5 MM and just pump that sucker up and put 4 or 5 pellets in the chamber and it will do some impressive damage for an air rifle. The best air rifle ever is the Grandoni air rifle that Lewis & Clark used 22 shot .46 caliber. Got a spare million or two LOL Steve :scooter:
i got a 22 crossman co2 pistol , found out if i shave a 22 rim fire down it will go down the bore . oh man for some damage from a bb gun . puts a slug half way threw a 3/4 in plywood plank . never could dig it out of the 2x4 i shot .fun toy too bad it dont have the sights any more some one pulled them off before i got it .

My newest 22 pistol, a member suggested I resurrect this old thread a mutual friend started.:laugh: And yes I did post this as another thread, it can stand or be moved and hopefully Casey Davis post can be moved with it so his two cool pistols can be added.

It's an old 9 shot H&R revolver with the smoke plastic grips said to be 100yrs old, I believe it's 1925 or older because I've had the two later versions. This one is 1st series and pearlite grips were the 2nd and black was 3rd the later ones were breakover but this one you remove the cylinder and use the pin to drive the spent shells out. I have modern pistols and bought this one to keep and maybe trade later. For $100 I couldn't pass it up.

the custom stock I made.
Nice guns fellas, I had a 1983 Remington XP-100 .223 bolt action pistol that I traded for. Gone now in another trade but it was sweet, the scope was dialed in and it had decent range for a short barrel gun. I shot targets with ease with that pistol. A cousin has it now and never fires it, sits in a large collection with some sweet guns. I got a 10/22 and a Rossi 357 with a broken firing pin and a Taurus derringer for it. Got a new hammer for the Rossi at a gun show and sold it for a fair price. Still have the 10/22 and that Derringer is with my ex-wife unless she pawned it for dope.:doah: