6 mini bikes needed for commercial!! Los Angeles, January 28, 29

MrVM

Hello

I secure vehicles for their use in commercials, photo shoots, and other productions.

I am currently looking for 6 mini bikes for a commercial filming in Los Angeles around January 28

They will be doing some riding shots, so bikes need to run and operate. All the shots will be short.

If you have a bike or more get a hold of me a for more details. I need to see pics soon as well.

Thank you!
Gabriel
Mr Vintage Machine
(213)369-0281

CarPlayLB

I can probably get you 3 or 4...but have some questions.

1)who will assess value for insurance?
2)am I protected against liability if someone gets hurt?
3)do you pick-up the bikes, or do I have to deliver?
4)what style bike? All old school? newer stuff OK?

I have Hondas, take your pick???

You need to sell me the yellow and white 50, with the white grips. I think I've gone nearly 30 Days without asking. I was in San Fran the week before last, I thought about asking you to drive it up, I would have put it on the train, but I knew better.

Jesse

I do see the bike is facing the opposite direction compared to the others, maybe you are getting ready to send it. I can only hope.

Jesse

I love that bike, I'm thinking about buying an Airstream Motorhome. Tony, it would be a great fit. It's time to trim the heard. Carry it to the FedEx dealer and ship it, then call and tell me how much to send.. I love that bike.

Jesse

Jesse, I think you would be better off with a 1969 if you want to take it camping.
You can register the 69’s and can ride it around camp and they can’t say nothing.
In all honesty I would go with a 1970 or 71, no battery and a foot break and still register it for the street.