66 Easy Rider

buckeye

Still around huh? I never did call ya. Not very trusting sort of guy.
He really has a bunch of nice minis. Good thing your are waaaay faaar away cause I would end up sleeping with those things. My wife would be sure of that!

Still around huh? I never did call ya. Not very trusting sort of guy.
He really has a bunch of nice minis. Good thing your are waaaay faaar away cause I would end up sleeping with those things. My wife would be sure of that!
Thats cool, I will go see him and maybe do some video. said he has 75 vintage minis. He wants to start a museum. I need to see about manco parts for my very first vintage restore. just picked up on monday from a friend of a friend. $50
Pictures of my manco What do you think?

Last edited:
Where are we coming up with the dates on these bikes. I wasnt aware Arco made those that far back. I have some early JC Pennys and Sears catalogs from the early 70's with those bikes in them.:shrug:

Where are we coming up with the dates on these bikes. I wasnt aware Arco made those that far back. I have some early JC Pennys and Sears catalogs from the early 70's with those bikes in them.:shrug:
I'm no expert i will call jim and ask him to double check his years, He has over 75 minis, maybe that could lead to some confusion of years?

buckeye

Thanks. You have a project for sure.
I knew I couldn't swing shipping. That's why I let it go.
I have looked at Hudson Valley craigslist. He has some real nice minis. Not fussin but, he's proud of them too. If it wasn't for shipping I'd be all over a couple of his bikes for sure.

Thanks. You have a project for sure.
I knew I couldn't swing shipping. That's why I let it go.
I have looked at Hudson Valley craigslist. He has some real nice minis. Not fussin but, he's proud of them too. If it wasn't for shipping I'd be all over a couple of his bikes for sure.
I think I know what you mean, I first saw some of his listings and they were around $500 average. Looks like the average is climbing. When I go to see the collection I will post what I find. Whats the most minis you saw anyone own? He said hes got over 75.

buckeye

That's right up there. That's a whole lotta minis for sure. And quite the variety. Just the bikes in the background of his listings, I saw a couple fairly rare rides as well. Couple Bonanza choppers. Just some real cool stuff.
Sure would like to set on his porch and tell lies.

That's right up there. That's a whole lotta minis for sure. And quite the variety. Just the bikes in the background of his listings, I saw a couple fairly rare rides as well. Couple Bonanza choppers. Just some real cool stuff.
Sure would like to set on his porch and tell lies.
I will keep you posted When I see the collection I wont even Know half of what I'm looking at.

Stay away the guy is CRAZY. I went to see his collection last year he is our if his mind he wanted $4000 for a ruttman grasshopper just because vinny and cody from amercan choppers sighned the engine who cares any way stay far far away

Stay away the guy is CRAZY. I went to see his collection last year he is our if his mind he wanted $4000 for a ruttman grasshopper just because vinny and cody from amercan choppers sighned the engine who cares any way stay far far away
Thats the feed back I'm getting is he's high on the prices. I'm guessing after your review we can call him burnt toast. Does he have early 70's Manco Parts?:wink: