aggie 97 / mickey bike frame questions

markus

didn't want to cut into anyone elses threads so I'll start a new one. hoping to get some close up pics or guidance on a few things on the frame I just got.

1.Need a pic or info on what the kickstand looked like as the tab is there but stand is not, or something that works good as a replacement.

2. does this brake stop tab look correct?:

3. there are 4 light dimples on the bottom up the upper tubes, should they be there? The top rails almost look slightly humped, but I noticed in a few pics of some others they kinda have that same look:

4. dont have any handlebar mounts, if anyone has a close up of a set of those :shrug:

5. The rear axle mounts were moved back on this frame, I am going to put them back or at least close, I would like to have a new set made maybe just a little taller actually dunno if anyone on here could maybe cut me a new set?

Since I really don't know what the bike really was and its missing alot of key elements, I would like to maybe do it sort of resto-custom keeping the them of the aggie/mickey but probably no decaling or badging. would liketo find really tall bars like the mickey and I want to lower the bike a touch (why I want longer axle tabs. It will most likely be rolling on mickey wheels or a kick ass set of lomart's I have ready to go with brakes and NOS indian heads I have sitting around collecting dust. Also I thought I had seen that style chainguard repopped before, was it mac that had them done?????

Thanks for any help on this!!!!

markus

Thanks! too bad the cool steering wheel did not come with :doah:

I at least soaked the rust off the forks, and got some paint on so it wont get any worse for the time being. Gonna try and get the axle mounts cut off and see if I can get some new ones made up. Want to raise them and either run a bigger tire on the back or drop the whole bike by cutting the front a little too.

Gotta start clenaing my mickey's up for it.....and saving up for the bearings, last time I checked they run about $10-20 a PIECE:scared: