Aggie rat

Well getting bored around here.so I pulled this one off the shelf.might have enough parts layin' around to make it a rat for now.maybe do it up at a leter time.don't really what to start a full blown build this time of year.maybe do a "nun" seat

the forks were bent and rusted in the tubes,got them straightened out and cleaned up.top is before
bottom is after

the rear shocks are kinda rough so just put on some sebacs I had layin around

Last edited:
maybe do a "nun" seat
It always comes back to me :devil2:

Is NUN the new buzzword ??? I am far from a Nun or anything remotely religous . It used to be Leathernun666...then Leathernun...then LN666...now I am just called NUN :laugh::laugh: Pretty soon I will be just the letter N

Sweet build Yoop :thumbsup:

Last edited:

buckeye

I like it. Cool bike for sure.

Leathernun, you not Catholic? I thought that's where your name came from.:laugh: A former Nun turned.:shrug:

pulled a lighted hs40 with the right patina off the shelf.slapped a tank on it.really don't know how long it's been sittin but fired right up and runs great

old-timer

Scamming Member
Jennie said to tell you that she has an extra pair of Hello Kitty PJs she'd be willing to donate for the seat :shrug::laugh::laugh:

Gonna be a cool little bike yoop !!

Vic

it's a rider

rode it today.just covered the seat with some burlap I had for now till I find something more fitting.no brakes till I put a clutch brake on it.might put some fenders on it not sure.

and no ryan it's not "bouncey"

hounddog had some wheels.i have one but the cone shaped outer parts are busted up.will still work just doesn't look very good.