And it all begins...

gakarl

What do people do for a spring when using the friction brake? Here is what I rigged up.
t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok so the new throttle came in. I'm guessing straight from China. It's hard finding a good 1" at a reasonable price is hard. It's still pretty sticky. I'm thinking to grease up the inside of the throttle mechanism where the wire is might help and a stronger spring down by the carb. What type of spring do other people use. Lowes doesn't carry much in the way of good springs.

Also I'm wondering about replacing the back sprocket. How are these traditionally attached to the hub or rear axel shaft? Mine looks welded to the rear wheel?

My sprocket looks like yours and it's welded to the hub. Then 2 wheel pieces slide over the hub and bolt together. It's cheaper/easier to just by a new rear wheel assembly and sprocket.

My sprocket looks like yours and it's welded to the hub. Then 2 wheel pieces slide over the hub and bolt together. It's cheaper/easier to just by a new rear wheel assembly and sprocket.

Thanks I looked online at replacements and was getting the feeling that might be the case. But I still wasn't sure. Thanks for the clarification.

Yeah I need a rubber roller thingy. Will get one when I put the clutch brake on and remove the friction break and use the hole for the roller bolt.