Arctic Cat Screamer Restored

I would like to see a race between a screamer / black widow and a bonanza 1500sh. What other Contenders do we have lol. I think we need to set up a mini bike race between all of the factory built death machines lol.

The Silver Shadow's when tested back in the day-77 MPH. I would guess the Black Shadow to be really close just because it is really close in HP and RPM's to the 820 actually about identical. When I get one of mine done I will voluntere it up but with a smaller rider or at least equal weight riders I should say. BTW I read it that the Rupp whooped it's butt.

I've wondered what the quickest of the popular mini bikes from the late sixties and early seventies were before. If you take the information given in original MBG's on testing, stock, and modified racing, and combine them, you will in fact see Hodaka powered Bonanza's at the top, with Speedway and Arctic Cat mostly 50/50 for second. You will really not find Rupp in many competitive racing statistics in any of the MBG's and why would you? Although I am missing about six issues.