Billet Velocity Stack/Air Filter Adaptor

I have an idea for a new part...

I'd like some feedback on whether or not you've seen this type of part already available somewhere, and if you honestly think it would be a useful part for yourself or someone else, regardless of whether or not you'd personally buy one...basically, should this part be made available?...is it useful?

I don't have a prototype yet, so I'll show some pics that attempt to illustrate the concept I'm describing...

The part would be a billet velocity stack/air filter adaptor for carbs that have screw mount air inlet flanges, such as Tillotson HL carbs...

The part would have three pieces...

A billet mounting plate w/ a male threaded flange would screw onto the carb...

A female threaded billet velocity stack would be machined to hand-twist onto the threaded male flange of the carb-mounted plate to form a two-piece velocity stack assembly...

A matching female threaded air filter adaptor would also be included, so the velocity stack could be removed and the filter adaptor hand-twisted onto the carb-mounted plate...

Basically, the part is a mounting plate/flange that stays screwed onto the carb, and the user can quickly and easily interchange the twist-on velocity stack or air filter adaptor w/ attached filter instead of removing the mounting screws each time...

Pics are a billet velocity stack of my design, a foam air filter commonly used on minibike carbs, and some billet tool handles made on a Haas CNC lathe that have this male/female threaded joint that unscrews by hand...

A CNC lathe can quickly and accurately cut internal and external threads to make two-piece parts look and function like a one-piece part...

Feedback, please...

Funny. After reading the taco Joe thread, I started thinking about velocity stacks myself. Yes, it's a great idea YH. Put me down for a dozen please. :).