Bird Duck Find

Thanks guys , I was not sure on header but I kinda like the aluminum too , I wasn't sure if any of the Birds came in purple either so that's good to know , I am putting Astro wheels on it though for a little bling , I'm getting the frame back today from the blaster so I should be able to start a little body work tomorrow !:thumbsup:

I checked out your pics Y.B. , nice collection of Birds ! I'm hoping I can stumble on some others as well , they're pretty scarce in S. Louisiana . I was very lucky to find a Pinto and Duck within a month or so of each other !

Yep , a guy on here MilwMini said they are 3" and wants one , Lil Indian has been snowed in and hasn't been able to get to his to measure the diameter of the sticker so for now I'm going w/ 3" in size . Hopefully my guy is in the process of making them now !

My guy is going to make them to sell , problem is they probably gonna be a little pricey as set-up to make them is costly ? Stay in touch as soon as he gets some made we'll figure out how much he's gotta get for em and I'm sure we can take care of it !:thumbsup:
Should look exactly like this , the proof he showed me was sweet !

Just got my frame back from sand blaster and guess what , it's the model w/ chrome ape grabbers ! I guess I'll have to get them re-chromed ? What Duck models (year,etc.) had the chrome bars ??:smile:

Ok , I took the forks to a local chrome shop in Baton Rouge , $100 bucks and they should be done by end of this week , I was able to finish the prep work ,
Then hit it w/self-etching primer ,
, then filler primer and I couldn't resist to throw a wheel on it ( just to see ) too ! Next weekend it'll be time for Dodge Plum Crazy paint !

I got my seats from Kenny yesterday and they are awesome , black with purple diamond stitched top for this one :smile:
the orange one is for my Build-Off golden ( orange ) Pinto !

Got this frame painted Saturday as well , Plum Crazy Pearl , it turned out awesome , my wife even thinks it's cool ,
, I had the bars re-chromed , so I still have to paint the bottom half of them , I'll get that done this week and start assembly !