Bonanza BC1100 project

Here is another project I have been working on. I got this last month from Cheezy1 and it was in rough shape. The engine plate was full of holes as well as the top of the triple tree. I got everything welded shut and ground back down to where it looks decent. Got it blasted a week ago and painted it yesterday. Now I need to have Kenny make me a seat. It is going to have a Tecumseh H50 for the power plant.:hammer:

LOL..it wasnt that rough:thefinger:. Hey you do have that sweet hand stitched blue Bonanza seat for it.:laugh:
Oh ok ...5 extra holes in the motor plate and a big jagged hole on the top triple tree, and the numerous dents...You are getting blind in your old age cheezeball.. Dont get me wrong I was greatful to get it from you and I had been wanting one for awhile, just give me some credit for bringing it back to life.:drinkup:

george3

looks good LN666 I just got an 1100 from george3, it's pretty rough too, I hope mine turns out as nice as yours.
He painted his the same color I told you to paint yours. Looks good. Its not ruff just needs sand blasted or sanded, the frame is clean. No cheezy slots,:laugh::laugh::laugh:

125ccCrazy

Looks good Paul... I seen that bike when it was on the way through Toledo...good platform for a nice build..... eventually I'll get my 3 finished..

delray

leathernun666, big block H50 can put out alot of good low end torque. it may just over come any lowend clutch problems and gearing that you would normally would have with a small block low hp motor.
i say just try it out and if you don't like it? just ad on the jackshaft setup:thumbsup:...........:scooter:

Ratbike

leathernun666, big block H50 can put out alot of good low end torque. it may just over come any lowend clutch problems and gearing that you would normally would have with a small block low hp motor.
i say just try it out and if you don't like it? just ad on the jackshaft setup:thumbsup:...........:scooter:
I agree...:shrug:

Ok thanx guys. :thumbsup: I just didn't want to spend money on newe sprockets and bearings if it wasn't needed. I decided to go with a clutch brake because I just never have had good luck with the drum type.

I guess the Boonies have dissappointed me so much I think they all suck. :laugh: