BUFFALO dung to BUFFALO done?

6.5 Clone with Mods is ordered :scooter:
Comet Tav2 is ordered :thumbsup:
Seat is ordered :drinkup:
Gas tank is ordered and being fabbed up :wink:

Just need it to all come together

Well.....frame and parts are off to sandblast and powdercoat tomorrow.
Frame and forks will be flat black. Fenders and engine shroud will be PPG Yellow. Rims are silver, and seat will be black with Silver piping.

Hit a small snag with the engine and the TAV2 not fitting properly, but I think with some grinding on the TAV2 Backplate....and raising the engine 1", it should work.

6.5 Clone with Mods is ordered :scooter:
Comet Tav2 is ordered :thumbsup:
Seat is ordered :drinkup:
Gas tank is ordered and being fabbed up :wink:

Just need it to all come together
I am really waiting to see this, because I have only been able to make a 8-10 hp line up right. I stuck a 7hp Tec in it once and the alighnment was way off, and a 7hp tec is pretty close to a Clone where an 8-10 hp is an inch or two different. Good luck but I have my reservations.:shrug:

Well don't let that keep you from trying it. I talk to another member on here The told me he has a 7 horsepower on his.. I tried it twice and the alignment was at least an inch of if not more. But he said his lines right up.. maybe I just have an oddball.... I don't know:shrug:

Got mine to fit by lifting the engine up 1.5" and doing some grinding on the back fins on the Comet.

Don't think i should have any alignment issues. Looks pretty darn close in mock up.

Might be able to get some pics up later tonight.

Picking up Fenders, Frame, and various parts from Powdercoater tomorrow.

Pics will follow :thumbsup:

kbs8ball should be sending seat out tomorrow.....I quote "Big seat dude"

Here she is.....flat black Powdercoat for frame, Yellow powdercoat for Fenders and engine....Silver Sparkle for rims and sprocket.

Need to figure out how this kickstand spring is supposed to go? Anyone got some pics of their springs and how they attach to the frame and the kickstand?

Well...worked (and drank) last night on her.....here is how she looks

kbs8ball has my couch/seat ready and it should be in the mail.
My custom aluminum fuel tank should be ready in 7-10 days.

Oh.....not sure what to do about the air cleaner. I've got ZERO room to mount one May have to put a screen/pantyhose/hose clamp contraption over it. Really don't want to cut the original fenders.

Tanksareus.....that is perfect. Turns out I had two holes...one in the kickstand and one on the frame that worked perfectly. I also had a spring that fit just right.