Cali ladies...

And gosh, i wish i was big and strong like Cheezy! I'd put on a gun show in my avatar!��
I have your pic as my new avatar. Just cause I admire you so. And actually..I have no use for the whole bike. I just figured if someone wanted the roller free....they could send me the fenders. Or just buy it and keep it themselves.

Oops..guess it sold already. Funny..here in Michigan there would've been two shootings and tons of cut throating if it was listed on Craigslist at that price within 10 minutes. And then re-listed three times at higher prices each time and missing more parts.:laugh:

Seems a member has purchased the bike after seeing this thread calling them "Cali ladies":laugh:. He shall go nameless unless he wants to say it. But I am glad someone on here got it.:thumbsup:

Both Harrisons and Ruttman Pac Mules are great bikes for both kids and adults, hope the buyer brings it back rather than part it out......................Tom.

deals were made

my wildcat , minus the fenders :devil2: they are in the way of the loop header!!!Its just a mock up engine setup isnt mine ..... it just looks nice!!!!

took me a lil to fess up the only reason i looked is because cheezy called evryone over here ladies lol ..... i aint no lady!!!! this is a bad ass bike ill make a video when im done building it. just need a lil work im gonna keep the patina look on it ....
thanks for the insult i would have never looked if it wasnt for that.

No, thats all briggs666's ...... thats the loop header he bought off of you.. the ebay one is a lil different .... neither of us bought that one it went for 123 bucks i do believe. someone was determined to get that cover. i need a loop header and theres one on ebay right now :cursing: and i cant buy it right now!!!!!!!!!