Carl casper's custom auto show

it was fun i seen a lot of folks i had not seen for a long time.
i got out of there sunday about 7pm. i didnt let them be judge
i would have had to join the I.S.C.A. AND $55.00 for each bike to be judged i just could not pay that much. so i went non comp. i got 2 weekend pass ,,a parking pass ,,and a t -shirt
and spent around $350.00 this week end. but lots of people stopped by and told me how much they liked them. and took lots of photos ,,and they told me there story of when they had one as a kid. made one guy mad he wanted the broncco i said not for sale he started at $1500. and got to $2500 then left mad. i did drink some moon shine too a buddy of mine had made.

thanks buck members like you keep me going. i was trying to get some new people into the hobby or at least get some leads on some minibikes . i hope the week end brings us some new members too. my grandson liked to walked me to death sunday.
we got to ad 25 more hot wheels to his collection there was a great booth right behind
us that had them for a buck a piece.:thumbsup: my hip was pretty sore on monday,, i thank i need to start walking around the block ever day my leg seem weak to me ,,, ok i need to get after my broncco now ,,,,,,,thanks buck:thumbsup: